/redfang, Scan for hidden bluetooth devices
2.5, Package name:
redfang-2.5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
fang is a small proof-of-concept application to find non discoveredable
bluetooth devices. This is done by brute forcing the last six (6) bytes of
the bluetooth address of the device and doing a read_remote_name().
this release of redfang now supports multiple threads and has now been
modified for multiple devices and the code has been stream lined. It has
been made a little more abstract. There is the start of an address parser that
supports vendor+nnnnnn addresses, these exist in list.h.
this release of redfang was developed in collaboration with QinetiQ as part
of their work in the DTI Next Wave Technologies project FORWARD.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)