/scm, Portable scheme interpreter
5.5.5, Package name:
scm-5.5.5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Scm is a portable Scheme implementation written in C including the
* Conforms to Revised^5 Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme and
the IEEE P1178 specification.
* Support for SICP, R2RS, R3RS, and R5RS scheme code.
* Supports inexact real and complex numbers, 30 bit immediate integers
and large precision integers.
* Supports many Common Lisp functions.
* Char-code-limit, most-positive-fixnum, most-negative-fixnum, and
internal-time-units-per-second constants. *Features* and
* Arrays and bit-vectors. String ports and software emulation ports.
I/O extensions providing ANSI C and POSIX.1 facilities.
* Interfaces to standard libraries including REGEX string regular
expression matching and the CURSES screen management package.
* Available add-on packages including an interactive debugger, database,
X-window graphics, BGI graphics, Motif, and Open-Windows packages.
* A compiler (HOBBIT) and dynamic linking of compiled modules.
* User definable responses to interrupts and errors,
Process-syncronization primitives. Setable levels of monitoring
and timing information printed interactively (the verbose function).
Restart, quit, and exec.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)