/splix, Driver for SPL printers (Samsung and Xerox)
2.0.0nb3, Package name:
splix-2.0.0nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
SpliX is a set of CUPS printer drivers for SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
The SPL1 printers use a specific language internally called Smart GDI.
However, SpliX attemps to bring a support for the internally called QPDL
language. Moreover, the smart GDI language is already supported by Ghostscript
under the name "gdi".
For all these reasons, Splix won't support old SPL(1) printers.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)