/spyder, Scientific PYthon Development EnviRonment, alternative to IDLE
2.3.8, Package name:
spyder-2.3.8, Maintainer: kamelderouiche
Spyder (previously known as Pydee) is a powerful interactive development
environment for the Python language with advanced editing, interactive
testing, debugging and introspection features
Required to run:
] Package options
: flakes, ipython, matplotlib, numpy, pandas, pygments, pylint, sympy
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-11-28) Updated to version: spyder-2.3.8
- (2015-10-30) Updated to version: spyder-2.3.7
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-01-01 18:35:49 by Kamel Ibn Aziz Derouiche | Files touched by this commit (3) |
| 2015-01-01 18:16:03 by Kamel Ibn Aziz Derouiche | Files touched by this commit (1) |
main Makefile options
| 2014-10-18 23:15:04 by Kamel Ibn Aziz Derouiche | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
| 2014-07-25 10:35:08 by Kamel Derouiche | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
update to stable version
| 2014-04-27 22:57:48 by Kamel Derouiche | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
| 2014-02-08 00:48:20 by Kamel Derouiche | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
update to beta testing
= History of changes =
== Version 2.2.5 ==
=== Bug fixes (since v2.2.4) ===
* Issue 1322 Problems with scientific_startup in other interpreters from the \
one Spyder is running on
* Issue 1337 Mac app - Update to Qt 4.8.4 for HDPI
* Issue 1450 IPython kernel cpu usage increases with time
* Issue 1520 LinuxColor for ipython plugin
* Issue 1551 /doc/installation.rst: update Arch Linux package link
* Issue 1560 spyder 2.2.3 incompatible with pylint 0.25.1 on Windows
* Issue 1564 Fix several Editor cell problems
* Issue 1578 Typo in your 'About Spyder...' dialog.
* Issue 1581 Cannot launch Spyder 2.2.4 installed from DMG on Mac OS X.
* Issue 1589 Mention what types of objects our Variable Explorer support in \
* Issue 1595 Fail to start an ipython console when variable explorer \
autorefresh is turned off in Preferences
* Issue 1596 Spelling mistake in dialog ('loose' --> 'lose')
=== Other Changes (since v2.2.4) ===
* Update our Mac application to the latest versions of Python, Qt and PyQt \
(now it's based in Homebrew).
* Several important compatibility fixes for PySide.
* Improve our support for IPython 1.0+.
== Version 2.2.4 ==
=== Bug fixes (since v2.2.3) ===
* Issue 347 Matplotlib hangs on Mac if using PySide
* Issue 1265 Create a Debug menu to easily show how to set breakpoints
* Issue 1489 Project Explorer does not load all projects in workspace.
* Issue 1516 Make Spyder compatible with both IPython 0.13 and 1.0
* Issue 1531 Pyflakes version check is looking for 0.5.0 only
* Issue 1539 /tmp/spyder is owned by the first user on the server to launch \
=== Other Changes (since v2.2.3) ===
* Make Spyder compatible with SymPy 0.7.3+
* Add shortcuts to the tooltips of all toolbars
* Make IPython Console work better if Matplotlib is not installed
| 2014-01-25 11:38:23 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (28) | |
Mark packages as not ready for python-3.x where applicable;
either because they themselves are not ready or because a
dependency isn't. This is annotated by
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # not yet ported as of x.y.z
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # py-foo, py-bar
respectively, please use the same style for other packages,
and check during updates.
Use versioned_dependencies.mk where applicable.
Use REPLACE_PYTHON instead of handcoded alternatives, where applicable.
Reorder Makefile sections into standard order, where applicable.
Remove PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCLUDE_3X lines since that will be default
with the next commit.
Whitespace cleanups and other nits corrected, where necessary.
| 2013-08-13 02:22:30 by Kamel Derouiche | Files touched by this commit (3) | |