/tc-git, 2-stroke non associative direct input for Kanji
2.99.3nb20170217, Package name:
tc-2.99.3nb20170217, Maintainer: makoto
TC2 provides T-Code and TUT-Code input methods for Emacs users. T-Code
and TUT-Code are called "Kanji Direct Input Method", and designed to be
more efficient Japanese input method than Kana-Kanji translation.
For more infomation, please look into these web sites.
T-Code -> http://openlab.ring.gr.jp/tcode/index.html
TUT-Code -> http://www.crew.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~chk/
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-17) Updated to version: tc-2.99.3nb20170217
- (2017-02-16) Updated to version: tc-2.99.3nb20170216
- (2017-02-15) Updated to version: tc-2.99.3nb20170215
- (2017-02-14) Updated to version: tc-2.99.3nb20170214
- (2017-02-13) Updated to version: tc-2.99.3nb20170213
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: tc-2.99.3nb20170212
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-10-08 05:57:37 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Putting @ ahead of command (like @echo) is only valid when it is single
line Makefile recipe. If it is inside of shell script (of Makefile recipe),
we will get '@echo not found'. Sorry, it's long been a problem. Now fixed.
| 2014-02-24 11:00:02 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add note for LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 for recent emacs.
| 2014-02-23 16:34:48 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
(1) Convert one SUBST_CLASS to REPLACE_PERL
(2) Add another SUBST_CLASS in the hope to solve following problem,
/usr/pkg/bin/emacs -q -no-site-file -batch -l texinfmt -f \
batch-texinfo-format -I .;)
>> /export/CHROOT/usr/pkgsrc/wip/tc-git/work/tc/doc/-I does not exist!
But this problem doesn not always happen.
| 2014-02-21 03:05:02 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) |
This was NOT really necessary
Make patch size smaller (or make it easy to figure out).
Add one line comment to indicate bushu.rev compilation
This packages some times stalls with
... Saving file /WRKOBJDIR/wip/tc-git/work/tc/etc/bushu.rev...
Put following line
| 2013-12-23 04:13:49 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) |
(kill-emacs) is not necessay (or even harmfull).
| 2013-12-21 04:20:16 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (4) |
(1) Add web2c for BUILD_DEPENDS (texinfo processing)
(2) Add patches/patch-etc_mk-bdic to modify mk-bdic elisp
to be function shape (otherwise it stalls after completion)
(3) to call mk-bdic correctly, etc/Makefile.am also modified
| 2013-12-15 15:21:09 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Bump version 2.99.2 to 2.99.3
New file. Only for building on Emacs21-22 to provide the function
load above created new function
Fix char width
- (insert " ") <--- two byte char whited out
+ (insert " ") <--- two byte char whited out
Fix for obsolete function:
- (insert (char-to-string last-command-char)))
+ (insert (char-to-string last-command-event)))
Fix typo on comment line
| 2013-11-22 09:30:18 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) |
(1) Add makeinfo to USE_TOOLS
(2) correct patch to avoid following message:
etc/Makefile.am:20: error: '#' comment at start of rule is unportable