/xaralx-bin, Vector graphics program
0.4.798, Package name:
XaraLX-0.4.798, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Xara Xtreme is an established, commercial graphics program for Windows. While
being primarily suited for vector graphics, it is also capable of doing raster
graphics. It is powerful, performant, and easy to use.
Xara Xtreme is currently being ported to Linux (Xara LX) and Mac (Xara MX).
It has recently also been open-sourced (under the GPL), but a source package
is not available in pkgsrc yet.
This package provides a first proof-of-concept demo-application for Linux. It
is NOT the complete Xara Xtreme drawing program, but a work in progress.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)