/yabar, Modern and lightweight status bar for X window managers
0.4.0, Package name:
yabar-0.4.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Yabar is a modern and lightweight status bar that is
intended to be used along with minimal X window managers
like bspwm and i3. Yabar has the following features:
* Extremely configurable with easy configuration
system using a single config file.
* A growing set of ready-to-use internal blocks developed in plain c.
* Pango font rendering with support of pango markup language.
* Support for icons and images.
* Support for transparency.
* Multi-monitor support using RandR.
* Entirely clickable.
* Support for several environment variables to help button commands.
* Multiple bars within the same session.
Warning: Yabar is still in its infancy and far from being
mature. Feel free to contribute or report bugs!
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-15) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version yabar-0.4.0 (created)