/3ddesktop, 3D Virtual Desktop Switcher
0.2.9nb13, Package name:
3ddesktop-0.2.9nb13, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
3D-Desktop is an OpenGL program for switching virtual desktops in a seamless
3-dimensional manner on unix. The current desktop is mapped into a fullscreen
3D environment where you may choose other screens. Several different
visualization modes are available.
The transition from working desktop to fullscreen 3D environment is seamless.
In other words when the pager activates you see your current desktop appear
to zoom out to a point in space where you can see your other virtual desktops
allowing you to select another. The best way to understand is to try it out
and get the full effect!
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: 3ddesktop-0.2.9nb13
- (2013-07-05) Updated to version: 3ddesktop-0.2.9nb12
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: 3ddesktop-0.2.9nb11
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: 3ddesktop-0.2.9nb10
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: 3ddesktop-0.2.9nb9
- (2013-01-27) Updated to version: 3ddesktop-0.2.9nb8
CVS history: (Expand)