/flwm, The Fast, Light Window Manager
1.02nb5, Package name:
flwm-1.02nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Flwm is an attempt to combine the best ideas seen in several window managers.
The primary influence and code base is from wm2 by Chris Cannam.
Primary features are:
* Nifty sideways titlebars.
* No icons. You deiconize by picking off a pop-up menu. This means no
space is wasted by icons.
* The same pop-up menu controls multiple desktops and lets you launch
* Occupies as little screen space as possible. The border and titles are
as thin as I could possibly make them. And maximized windows waste
zero pixels vertically!
* Independent maximize buttons for width & height.
* Understands Motif, KDE, and Gnome window manager hints, and works with
SGI programs that assumme 4DWM.
* Really small and fast code.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: flwm-1.02nb5
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: flwm-1.02nb4
- (2013-01-27) Updated to version: flwm-1.02nb3
- (2011-01-13) Updated to version: flwm-1.02nb2
- (2010-06-14) Updated to version: flwm-1.02nb1
- (2007-01-05) Updated to version: flwm-1.02
CVS history: (Expand)