/obconf, Tool for configuring the Openbox window manager
2.0.4nb5, Package name:
obconf-2.0.4nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
ObConf is a graphical configuration tool for the Openbox window manager.
It allows one to change Openbox's configuration in real-time.
One can change options such as the theme, desktop names, and focus settings.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: obconf-2.0.4nb5
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: obconf-2.0.4nb4
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: obconf-2.0.4nb3
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: obconf-2.0.4nb2
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: obconf-2.0.4nb1
- (2013-12-08) Package has been reborn
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-12 07:26:18 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1451) |
Recursive revbump from fonts/harfbuzz
| 2017-02-06 14:56:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1452) |
Recursive bump for harfbuzz's new graphite2 dependency.
| 2016-08-03 12:23:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1248) | |
Revbump after graphics/gd update
| 2015-12-29 06:54:18 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Drop checksum for nonexistent patch.
| 2015-11-03 00:42:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (90) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for wm category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:25:26 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (687) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories p through x.
| 2014-05-05 02:48:38 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1155) |
Recursive revbump from x11/pixman
Fix PR pkg/48777
| 2013-12-08 08:59:47 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update obconf to 2.0.3 and reimport.
* Added Norwegian translation
* Added Turkish translation
* Updated Traditional Chinese, Italian, and Swedish translations
* Add support for the desktop warping option
* Add support for showing the popup notification when changing desktops
* Better build support for Max OSX platform (no --export-dynamic)
* Major layout changes
* Add support for putting the move/resize popup in a fixed position on screen
* Add support for the <active> window placement option
* New icon by Myles Green
* Show an error when the configuration file is not valid, so it doesn't get
destroyed by ObConf
* Add a --config-file option to specify an alternate configuration file.
* Auto-load the same configuration as Openbox is using, if Openbox was run