/py-tyle, Manual tiling manager
0.7.5nb2, Package name:
py27-tyle-0.7.5nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
PyTyle is a manual tiling manager that can slide into any EWMH
compliant window manager, inspired by XMonad. It will allow you to
enable/disable tiling on a per screen per workspace basis, and
continually tile your windows.
* Built in multi-monitor support (using Xinerama)
* Continuous tiling behavior similar to that of XMonad.
* Manual tiling on a per screen per workspace basis. Have tiling
on one screen/workspace and not the other.
* Comes pre-packaged with a variety of tiling layouts ready for
use. Also, PyTyle's object oriented design makes it incredibly easy
to add or customize your own tiling layouts.
* Some configuration options include:
* Adding margins on a per-screen basis (to force PyTyle to ignore
* Tell PyTyle to ignore certain windows from tiling.
* Configure defaults layouts on a per screen per workspace basis.
* Completely customize all of PyTyle's key bindings.
* Dynamically reload configuration file.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: py27-tyle-0.7.5nb2
- (2012-04-10) Updated to version: py27-tyle-0.7.5nb1
- (2012-01-25) Updated to version: py26-tyle-0.7.5nb1
- (2011-06-18) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version py26-tyle-0.7.5 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)