/wmi, Minimalist, flexible and highly customizable window manager
10nb6, Package name:
wmi-10nb6, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
WMI is a new window manager for X11, which combines the best features of
LarsWM, Ion, TrsWM, evilwm and ratpoison into one window manager.
WMI is new: it is developed from scratch with C++ without any ancient code
and design dependencies to antiquated window managers.
WMI is minimalist: it has no build- or runtime dependencies except the C++
Standard Template Library (STL) and the X11 Library (XLib).
WMI is highly customizable: it is designed with keyboard users in mind. Each
action (e.g. resizing the frame, creating a new workspace, launching an app,
note that WMI provides hundreds of actions) can be bind to a shortcut. So say
good-bye to the rodent :)
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: wmi-10nb6
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: wmi-10nb5
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: wmi-10nb4
- (2011-11-01) Updated to version: wmi-10nb3
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: wmi-10nb2
- (2006-01-24) Updated to version: wmi-10nb1
CVS history: (Expand)