/Radicale, CalDAV (calendar) and CardDAV (contact) server
1.1.1nb2, Package name:
Radicale-1.1.1nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Radicale Project is a complete CalDAV (calendar) and CardDAV
(contact) server solution.
Calendars and address books are available for both local and remote
access, possibly limited through authentication policies. They can be
viewed and edited by calendar and contact clients on mobile phones or
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-20) Updated to version: Radicale-1.1.1nb2
- (2017-03-17) Updated to version: Radicale-1.1.1nb1
- (2016-01-12) Updated to version: Radicale-1.1.1
- (2015-09-26) Updated to version: Radicale-1.0.1
- (2015-01-28) Updated to version: Radicale-0.10nb1
- (2015-01-16) Updated to version: Radicale-0.10
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-20 11:49:03 by Stephen Borrill | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Fix strip_domain patch to work in anonymous case.
| 2017-03-17 17:56:47 by Stephen Borrill | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Add support for strip_domain
Fix reading of can_skip_base_prefix setting
| 2017-01-01 15:44:09 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (577) |
Add python-3.6 to incompatible versions.
| 2016-07-09 15:04:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (599) |
Remove python33: adapt all packages that refer to it.
| 2016-06-08 19:43:49 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (356) |
Switch to MASTER_SITES_PYPI.
| 2016-01-12 01:17:11 by Patrick Welche | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update Radicale to 1.1.1
1.1.1 - Second Law of Nature
* Fix the owner_write rights rule
1.1 - Law of Nature
One feature in this release is **not backward compatible**:
* Use the first matching section for rights (inspired from daald)
Now, the first section matching the path and current user in your custom rights
file is used. In the previous versions, the most permissive rights of all the
matching sections were applied. This new behaviour gives a simple way to make
specific rules at the top of the file independant from the generic ones.
Many **improvements in this release are related to security**, you should
upgrade Radicale as soon as possible:
* Improve the regex used for well-known URIs (by Unrud)
* Prevent regex injection in rights management (by Unrud)
* Prevent crafted HTTP request from calling arbitrary functions (by Unrud)
* Improve URI sanitation and conversion to filesystem path (by Unrud)
* Decouple the daemon from its parent environment (by Unrud)
Some bugs have been fixed and little enhancements have been added:
* Assign new items to corret key (by Unrud)
* Avoid race condition in PID file creation (by Unrud)
* Improve the docker version (by cdpb)
* Encode message and commiter for git commits
* Test with Python 3.5
| 2015-12-05 22:26:09 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (578) |
Extend PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE to 35
| 2015-11-11 12:56:21 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
py-dulwich is python-3.x compatible now.