/apache24, Apache HTTP (Web) server, version 2.4
2.4.12nb2, Package name:
apache-2.4.12nb2, Maintainer: ryoon
The Apache HTTP Server Project is an effort to develop and maintain an
open-source HTTP server for various modern desktop and server operating
systems, such as UNIX and Windows NT. The goal of this project is to
provide a secure, efficient and extensible server which provides HTTP
services in sync with the current HTTP standards.
This package tracks 2.4.x release.
Required to run:
] Package options
: apache-mpm-event, apache-mpm-prefork, apache-mpm-worker
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: apache-2.4.12nb2
- (2015-06-11) Updated to version: apache-2.4.12nb1
- (2015-02-02) Updated to version: apache-2.4.12
- (2015-01-23) Updated to version: apache-2.4.10nb3
- (2014-10-20) Updated to version: apache-2.4.10nb2
- (2014-10-08) Updated to version: apache-2.4.10nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-06-26 21:25:12 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix configure stage error when both of -apache-mpm-event and
-apache-mpm-worker is set.
And fix PLIST mismatch error.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-06-11 17:38:48 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Add fix for CVE-2015-0253.
| 2015-03-28 07:28:04 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix CVE-2015-0228 (lua module) with upstream patch.
lua module is not enabled by default.
| 2015-02-02 15:45:51 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (5) |
* CVE-2014-3583 mod_proxy_fcgi: Fix a potential crash due to buffer over-read, \
with response headers' size above 8K.
* CVE-2014-3581 mod_cache: Avoid a crash when Content-Type has an empty value. \
* CVE-2014-8109 mod_lua: Fix handling of the Require line when a \
LuaAuthzProvider is used in multiple Require directives with different \
* CVE-2013-5704 core: HTTP trailers could be used to replace HTTP headers late \
during request processing, potentially undoing or otherwise confusing modules \
that examined or modified request headers earlier. Adds \
"MergeTrailers" directive to restore legacy behavior.
* Proxy FGI and websockets improvements
* Proxy capability via handler
* Finer control over scoping of RewriteRules
* Unix Domain Socket (UDS) support for mod_proxy backends.
* Support for larger shared memory sizes for mod_socache_shmcb
* mod_lua and mod_ssl enhancements
* Support named groups and backreferences within the LocationMatch, \
DirectoryMatch, FilesMatch and ProxyMatch directives.
| 2015-01-22 21:02:37 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Add fix for CVE-2014-8109 taken for Apache SVN repository.
| 2014-10-20 00:27:48 by Alexander Nasonov | Files touched by this commit (59) | |
Revbump after lang/lua51 update.
| 2014-10-08 06:27:18 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Add patch for CVE-2014-3581.