/aws-demos, Adacore Ada Web Server demonstration programs
126.96.36.199nb8, Package name:
aws-demos-188.8.131.52nb8, Maintainer: draco
This package demonstrates the capability of the Ada Web Server. More than 25
small programs built with AWS are installed for educational purposes.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-11-27) Updated to version: aws-demos-184.108.40.206nb8
- (2016-11-26) Updated to version: aws-demos-220.127.116.11nb7
- (2016-09-19) Updated to version: aws-demos-18.104.22.168nb6
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: aws-demos-22.214.171.124nb5
- (2015-08-24) Updated to version: aws-demos-126.96.36.199nb4
- (2014-04-30) Updated to version: aws-demos-188.8.131.52nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-11-26 19:34:47 by John Marino | Files touched by this commit (4) |
devel/gprbuild-aux: change buildlink default full=>build
Normally gprbuild is only used for building, with a notable exception
of the broken devel/gps.
| 2016-11-25 21:36:50 by John Marino | Files touched by this commit (21) |
Upgrade USE_LANGUAGES=ada to use lang/gcc5-aux instead of lang/gcc-aux
This large commit accomplishes the following:
1) Switch USE_LANGUAGES=ada to require lang/gcc5-aux (gcc 5.4) instead
of lang/gcc-aux (gcc 4.9.2) on gcc.mk
2) Bump affected ports and fix paths as necessary
3) Upgrade devel/gprbuild to the latest release
- No longer requires lang/gnat_util
- gprslave requires gcc6-aux, so it was disabled for now
4) Fix lang/gnat_util but set PKG_SKIP_REASON
- It has no further purpose in the pkgsrc tree
- It has no practical purpose outside of the pkgsrc tree
- Indicate intent to remove from tree in Jan. 2017
5) Set devel/GPS as failed with PKG_FAIL_REASON
- This version of GPS is several years old and at the time they were
strongly tied to compiler.
- Latest release of GPS require gcc6-aux (not available) and several
new and complex dependencies
- maintainer (me) has no interest to continue supporting it
- Leaving GPS in place until Jan 2017 to give another person chance to
upgrade and take over support
- Latest version in FreeBSD Ports Collection as a reference point
| 2016-09-19 15:04:29 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (147) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for gnutls shlib major bump.
| 2016-05-07 05:49:21 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Use build option framework to not randomly vomit on the console.
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-08-23 16:30:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (125) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for nettle shlib major bump.
| 2014-05-10 02:00:05 by John Marino | Files touched by this commit (1) |
www/aws-demos: Fix libz and libssl paths
The libz and libssl paths were not correctly specified. To correct,
BUILDLINK_PREFIX has been used.
| 2014-04-30 18:30:57 by John Marino | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
www/aws-demos: Fix after gprbuild update
The new gprbuild configuration files must have a slight difference
because it can no longer work with the standard buildlink. Passing
an additional directory in the pass will fix it though.