/davical, Simple CalDAV server using a PostgreSQL backend
220.127.116.11nb5, Package name:
davical-18.104.22.168nb5, Maintainer: jym
DAViCal is a server for calendar sharing. It is an implementation of the
CalDAV protocol which is designed for storing calendaring resources (in
iCalendar format) on a remote shared server.
DAViCal supports basic delegation of read/write access among calendar users,
multiple users (or clients) reading and writing the same calendar entries over
time, and scheduling of meetings with free/busy time displayed.
An increasing number of calendar clients support the maintenance of shared
remote calendars through CalDAV, including Evolution, Mulberry, Chandler,
Mozilla Calendar (Sunbird/Lightning), and various other closed-source
products such as Apple's iCal and iPhone.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-12) Updated to version: davical-22.214.171.124nb5
- (2016-10-12) Updated to version: davical-126.96.36.199nb4
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: davical-188.8.131.52nb3
- (2016-06-06) Updated to version: davical-184.108.40.206nb2
- (2015-11-20) Updated to version: davical-220.127.116.11nb1
- (2015-11-13) Updated to version: davical-18.104.22.168
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-12 08:20:52 by Maya Rashish | Files touched by this commit (16) |
pkgrevision bump for changed apache default.
bumping any package depending on a pkg with APACHE_PKG_PREFIX but without
APACHE_PKG_PREFIX in its PKGNAME.
| 2016-10-09 23:42:04 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (110) |
Recursive bump for all users of pgsql now that the default is 95.
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-06-06 16:26:01 by Hauke Fath | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Update dependency to require a newer version of devel/php-libawl.
This fixes PR pkg/51252.
| 2015-11-20 13:48:36 by Hauke Fath | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
The dba/update-davical-database script needs two more perl modules.
| 2015-11-16 14:22:47 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove FETCH_USING completely, it is not a package-settable variable.
| 2015-11-16 14:13:30 by Hauke Fath | Files touched by this commit (1) |
mk/fetch/fetch.mk sports --no-check-certificate in
| 2015-11-13 13:13:13 by Hauke Fath | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updating davical to 22.214.171.124
From the ChangeLog:
2013-03-25 Christoph Anton Mitterer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* In places where the CGI variable REMOTE_USER is read, support
alternatively REDIRECT_REMOTE_USER, which is used by the Apache
HTTPD Server instead, when a redirect was used.
* Removed debian/README.Debian which did not contain any useful
2013-03-23 Christoph Anton Mitterer <email@example.com>
* Handle the content of the CGI AUTH_TYPE variable case-insensitively as
defined by RFC 3875 Section 4.1.1.
2013-03-21 Christoph Anton Mitterer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Changed the pathnames of the debug files to be a bit more FHS
2013-03-20 Christoph Anton Mitterer <email@example.com>
* Changed the end-of-line encodings of all non-Windows-related and
non-autogenerated text files to use UNIX LF (lots of them had mixed
* HTML escape the remotely retrieved version string printed to the HTML
in order to prevent and attacks (if this would have been possible at
all in 12 characters).
* Updated all addresses of the canonical git upstream repository and the
issue tracker to the new ones.
2013-03-06 Andrew McMillan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Fix capitalisation of 'plpgsql' & 'sql' for Postgres 9.2. (debbug \
2013-02-16 Andrew McMillan <email@example.com>
* Content-Type header should be 'charset' not 'encoding'.
2012-09-20 Andrew McMillan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* When we get here it is a Bad Request, not a Server Error.
* Quick workaround for iOS6 supported-calendar-component-set issue.
Adds a $c->default_calendar_components array of (VEVENT,VTODO,...)
* Workaround client software with imperfect add-member implementations.
2012-09-10 Andrew McMillan <email@example.com>
* Fix unassigned variable.
* Avoid unassigned variable warning.
* Fix UID handling.
* Fix debugging to error log.
2012-08-09 Andrew McMillan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Ensure test responses are displayed in their unprocessed form.
* Some debugging messages.
2012-07-31 Andrew McMillan <email@example.com>
* Replace deprecated split() with explode()
2012-05-28 Andrew McMillan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* First cut at iMIP implementation. Still working on this.
2012-07-30 Andrew McMillan <email@example.com>
* Fix SQL fieldname.
2012-07-29 Andrew McMillan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Sometimes we want to retrieve the sync-token as a result of a change \
we just made.
This allows a (default true) flag to indicate whether it's OK to use
a previously cached value.
* On Apple devices these can sometimes appear in the Apple namespace. Odd.
* Let the VCalendar class handle how to get the UID from the calendar.
2012-07-25 Andrew McMillan <email@example.com>
* Remove old redundant constructor.
2012-07-13 Andrew McMillan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Add workaround for Apple's POST add-member trainwreck.
* We might not have a $request calling this so use the object's path instead.
* Testing for dead property XML which is a set of prop.
* supported-calendar-component-set uses dead properties too...
* Don't just return the first element in a dead property - there might \