/dillo, Very small and fast graphical web-browser
3.0.3nb2, Package name:
dillo-3.0.3nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
A very small and fast graphical web browser using FLTK-1.3.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: inet6, ssl
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: dillo-3.0.3nb2
- (2013-10-09) Updated to version: dillo-3.0.3nb1
- (2013-06-09) Updated to version: dillo-3.0.3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: dillo-3.0.2nb5
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: dillo-3.0.2nb4
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: dillo-3.0.2nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2013-10-09 16:23:42 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
* Enable ssl (https) option by default.
| 2013-06-09 18:30:05 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add a patch.
| 2013-06-09 18:29:33 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
Update to 3.0.3
* Add LICENSE.
dillo-3.0.3 [April 17, 2013]
+- Support for CSS display property
- Replace polling in DNS with a pipe.
- Packed trie to optimize hyphenator memory consumption.
- Fix crash in datauri dpi.
- Speed up DNS requests when ipv6 isn't enabled.
Patches: Johannes Hofmann
+- Fix image input coordinates (BUG#1070)
- When location bar is given focus, temporarily show panels if hidden
- Fix bug where data URI has charset but no media type.
- Bug meter line number fix for bare carriage returns.
- Add some more info to various bug meter messages.
- For text selection, fix releasing mouse button outside of boundary.
- While selecting text, moving cursor outside viewport will scroll it.
- Make form resetting work for <select>.
- Never leave location bar empty when requesting page (BUG#1113).
- Some improvements to tab navigation of form widgets (includes BUG#1111).
- Don't let form input widget insert literal control chars (BUG#1110).
- Assorted improvements to browser usability from the keyboard.
- Added user interface color preferences (ui_*).
- Removed show_url preference.
+- Automatic hyphenation (includes penalty_* preferences that control
Patch: Sebastian Geerken
+- Added the "view-source" keybinding (default: Ctrl-U).
Patch: Alexander Voigt
+- Introduced the domainrc mechanism for finer-grained control than
filter_auto_requests had provided.
Patch: p37sitdu, corvid
+- After focusing option menu, keypress will seek to next one beginning with
- When active tab is closed, focus the last one visited or opened.
- Fixed a bug in dpip when dillo aborts a running dpi connection.
Patches: Jorge Arellano Cid
+- Better window titles.
- Show dialog if saved file would overwrite an existing one.
Patches: Jeremy Henty
+- Remove hardcoded UI colors.
Patch: Benjamin Johnson, corvid
+- Fix fd leak in dpi write failure case.
Patch: p37sitdu, Jorge Arellano Cid
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-02-16 12:25:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1885) |
Recursive bump for png-1.6.
| 2013-02-07 00:24:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1351) | |
PKGREVISION bumps for the security/openssl 1.0.1d update.
| 2013-01-26 22:39:22 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1280) |
Revbump after graphics/jpeg and textproc/icu