/libproxy, Library that provides automatic proxy configuration management
0.4.13, Package name:
libproxy-0.4.13, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
libproxy is a library that provides automatic proxy configuration management.
libproxy offers the following features:
* extremely small core footprint (< 35K)
* no external dependencies within libproxy core (libproxy plugins may
* only 3 functions in the stable external API
* dynamic adjustment to changing network topology
* a standard way of dealing with proxy settings across all scenarios
* a sublime sense of joy and accomplishment
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-26) Updated to version: libproxy-0.4.13
- (2016-01-21) Updated to version: libproxy-0.4.12
- (2013-05-25) Updated to version: libproxy-0.4.11
- (2012-11-27) Updated to version: libproxy-0.3.1nb2
- (2012-11-23) Updated to version: libproxy-0.3.1nb1
- (2011-03-11) Updated to version: libproxy-0.3.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-26 14:03:53 by Kamil Rytarowski | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update libproxy to 0.4.13
- Allow to disable building of the KDE module (-DWITH_KDE=ON/OFF).
- Fix compilation errors with CLang on MacOSX.
- bindings: perl: Add an option to explicitly link against libperl.so Some
distributions want to do it, other prefer not to, the library is anyway in
context of perl.
- config_kde: Add a basic cache and invalidation: performance improvement for
the KDE module.
Upgrade during freeze to fix upstream regression with Qt4 and Qt5 clashes.
Requested by Ralf Nolden <email@example.com>
Approved by <pkgsrc-pmc>.
| 2016-03-11 11:56:21 by David Brownlee | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fix build when KDE is installed
No PKGREVISION bump as does not affect any existing successful build
| 2016-02-25 09:27:05 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (30) |
Remove manual OPSYSVARS additions which are now part of the default set.
| 2016-02-01 16:02:16 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Disable KDE4 (already disabled altough it leads to a failure according to Joyent
pkgsrc-linux-trunk-i386 bulk builds).
| 2016-01-19 11:51:16 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update www/libproxy to 0.4.12.
o Update MASTER_SITES and HOMEPAGE (libproxy migrated to GitHub)
o Delete patches/patch-libproxy_modules_config__macosx.cpp, now present in the
New in version 0.4.12
* Move development to github.com/libproxy/libproxy
* Fix fd leak in get_pac (Bug #185)
* Detect running MATE session (Bug #186, Part1).
* Fix linking of perl bindings to pthread (Bug #182)
* Correctly detect spidermonky (mozjs185) (Bug #188)
* Stop pxgsettings from segfaulting on exit (Bug #192)
* Fix test #10 (Bug #189)
* Fix build on Mac OS X (Bug #183)
* Add a generic KDE Config module (fix crashes of Qt5 based
| 2015-11-04 03:47:43 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (758) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for www category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package haskell-cgi: missing distfile haskell-cgi-20001206.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile array-var-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile headers-more-nginx-module-0.261.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile echo-nginx-module-0.58.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile form-input-nginx-module-0.11.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile lua-nginx-module-0.9.16.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package php-owncloud: missing distfile owncloud-8.2.0.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-27 13:03:42 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fix build on SunOS correctly. Ensure we can link against buildlinked
libraries, and ensure the socket libraries are added for both the main
library and test programs which use the static library.
While here use OPSYSVARS instead of bsd.fast.prefs.mk
| 2015-03-16 12:07:34 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Find zlib correctly.