/p5-AnyEvent-HTTP, Perl 5 module providing simple but non-blocking HTTP/HTTPS client
2.23, Package name:
p5-AnyEvent-HTTP-2.23, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module AnyEvent::HTTP is an AnyEvent user, you need to
make sure that you use and run a supported event loop.
It implements a simple, stateless and non-blocking HTTP client. It
supports GET, POST and other request methods, cookies and more, all
on a very low level. It can follow redirects supports proxies and
automatically limits the number of connections to the values specified
in the RFC.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-19) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-HTTP-2.23
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-HTTP-2.22nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-HTTP-2.22nb1
- (2015-05-23) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-HTTP-2.22
- (2014-07-31) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-HTTP-2.21
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-HTTP-2.15nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-19 02:56:35 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated www/p5-AnyEvent-HTTP to 2.23
2.23 Sun Aug 28 11:30:33 CEST 2016
- relative redirects used the proxy schema instead of the request
url schema to generate the new url, which is wrong (analyzed by Felix
- fix download example (reported by Felix Ostmann).
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 03:47:43 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (758) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for www category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package haskell-cgi: missing distfile haskell-cgi-20001206.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile array-var-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile headers-more-nginx-module-0.261.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile echo-nginx-module-0.58.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile form-input-nginx-module-0.11.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile lua-nginx-module-0.9.16.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package php-owncloud: missing distfile owncloud-8.2.0.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-05-23 13:44:47 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.22
2.22 Thu May 14 04:04:03 CEST 2015
- ipv6 literals were not correctly parsed (analyzed by Raphael Geissert).
- delete the body when mutating request to GET request when
redirecting (reported by joe trader).
- send proxy-authorization header to proxy when using CONNECT
(reported by firstname.lastname@example.org).
- do not send Proxy-Authroization header when not using a proxy.
- when retrying a persistent request, switch persistency off.
- added t/02_ip_literals.t.
| 2014-07-29 05:29:26 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.21
2.21 Mon Jun 9 01:35:54 CEST 2014
- correctly keep body when redirecting POSTs, instead of
2.2 Mon Jun 9 01:31:46 CEST 2014
- connection header was malformed (patch by Raphael Geissert).
- add lots of known idempotent methods from httpbis.
- implement relative location headers (rfc 7231), with fallback on URI.
- add support for status code 308 from rfc 7238.
- recommend URI.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-08-27 04:37:25 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.15
2.15 Wed Nov 14 23:22:07 CET 2012
- use the recurse parameter to also limit the number of retries to be
done, avodiing endless loops with broken servers, as reported
by Carl Chambers.
2.14 Sun Apr 22 14:57:51 CEST 2012
- Time::Local::timegm croaks on out-of-range values. Don't let
this disturb AnyEvent::HTTP (reported by: tell me, I forgot...).