/p5-Catalyst-Manual, Manual for Catalyst
5.9007, Package name:
p5-Catalyst-Manual-5.9007, Maintainer: rhaen
This is the Catalyst manual
Catalyst is a web application framework. This means that you use
it to help build applications that run on the web, or that run
using protocols used for the web. Catalyst is designed to make it
easy to manage the various tasks you need to do to run an application
on the web, either by doing them itself, or by letting you "plug
in" existing Perl modules that do what you need.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-08-23) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Manual-5.9007
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Manual-5.9006nb1
- (2013-01-27) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Manual-5.9006
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Manual-5.9002nb1
- (2011-10-06) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Manual-5.9002
- (2011-08-14) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Manual-5.8004nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-08-23 09:32:09 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 5.9007
- Fix pod warnings (RT#83398 - thanks, Paul Waring!)
- Fix repository metadata (thanks, Lars L)
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-01-26 21:24:46 by Ulrich Habel | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated to 5.9006
Revision history for Catalyst-Manual
- Fix minor typos RT 78545, thanks Joe Axford
- Update auth class name RT 77322 Thanks Joe Axford
- Fix typo RT #77247 Thanks John Deighan
5.9004 4th May 2012
- PSGI Compat changes
- Small code changes (thanks sockmonk)
- Small changes to Manual::Components
5.9003 17 Feb 2012
- Mention PSGI in Manual::Ingro RT 74872 (thanks William Blunn).
- Better docs of :Global inspired by RT 74869 (thanks William Blunn)
- Highlight the importance of uncommenting the template line in the
- Clarify docs for nginx in non-root - a trailing slash on the
location block is very much needed.
- Clarified Data::Dumper usage. RT#71410 Thanks to Bill Corr
- Mention Chef deployment in Manual::Deployment (thanks to Alexey
| 2012-10-28 07:31:10 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (600) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2011-10-06 14:40:43 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-Catalyst-Manual to 5.9002.
Changes from previous:
5.9002 3 Sept 2011 - Tutorial
- Switch to 'catalyst' vs. 'root' user in VM
- Add notes about X Windows installation
- Misc small adjustments
5.9001 2 Sept 2011
- Migrate Tutorial to use of a downloadable Virtual Machine
- Switch tutorial to Catalyst::Plugin::StatusMessage (vs. flash
and query parameters)
- Switch to use of local::lib
- Add "next chapter links" (RT #31164)
- Test all the tutorial code and make sure it's all working
- Lots of other Tutorial cleanup
- Update to Catalyst 5.9 and latest versions of all modules
- Clean up RT ticket queue (#68379, 68377, 68376, etc.)
- Other misc fixes/changes
5.9000 16 Aug 2011
- Copy editing to make more sense in deployment documentation.
5.8901 7 Aug 2011 - TRIAL RELEASE
- Added Catalyst::Manual::Deployment containing the documentation
which used to be in Catalyst::Engine::*, updated for the
new PSGI engine.
5.8008 2 Aug 2011
- Tutorial chaper 3
- Remove note about hacking tests to require MyApp so that MyApp->path_to
works. Application components should compile independently, and
therefore explain this and show configuring components from the
- Tutorial appendix
- Fix confusing mix of singular and plural table names in the MySQL
section to be plural, as per the rest of the tutorial.
- Remove suggestion to generate RSS feeds using Template Toolkit.
This is a horrible idea, and it's very very easy to generate an
5.8007 29 Feb 2011
- Switch to use of DBIx::Class::PassphraseColumn for hashed & salted
passwords. It's much more flexible than the previously used
5.8006 29 Feb 2011
- Fix metadata to refer to the new git repository
- Small fixes and typos
- Various typo fixes.
- RT #57989: typo
- RT #61486: correct instructions for MySQL
- RT #62095: prevent XSS
- RT #62095: persistent message on /login
- RT #63057: typo
- RT #64087: typos
- RT #64126: Use precise name of licence
- RT #64126: typos
- RT #67820: fix relationship decleration
- Do not recommend FastMmap
- RT #62610: typo
5.8005 27 Oct 2010
- Add DATABASE CONFIG SWITCHING USING MULTIPLE CONFIG FILES section
- Critical bugfix on index page.
| 2011-08-14 18:06:13 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (268) |
Revision bump after updating perl5 to 5.14.1.
| 2010-08-21 18:37:14 by Stoned Elipot | Files touched by this commit (1724) | |
Bump the PKGREVISION for all packages which depend directly on perl,
to trigger/signal a rebuild for the transition 5.10.1 -> 5.12.1.
The list of packages is computed by finding all packages which end
up having either of PERL5_USE_PACKLIST, BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.perl,
or PERL5_PACKLIST defined in their make setup (tested via
"make show-vars VARNAMES=..."), minus the packages updated after
the perl package update.
sno@ was right after all, obache@ kindly asked and he@ led the