/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-RequireSSL, Force SSL mode on select pages
0.07nb3, Package name:
p5-Catalyst-Plugin-RequireSSL-0.07nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
e this plugin if you wish to selectively force SSL mode on some of
your web pages, for example a user login form or shopping cart.
Simply place $c->require_ssl calls in any controller method you
wish to be secured.
This plugin will automatically disable itself if you are running
under the standalone HTTP::Daemon Catalyst server. A warning message
will be printed to the log file whenever an SSL redirect would have
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-RequireSSL-0.07nb3
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-RequireSSL-0.07nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-RequireSSL-0.07nb1
- (2013-08-23) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-RequireSSL-0.07
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-RequireSSL-0.06nb5
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-RequireSSL-0.06nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 03:47:43 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (758) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for www category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package haskell-cgi: missing distfile haskell-cgi-20001206.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile array-var-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile headers-more-nginx-module-0.261.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile echo-nginx-module-0.58.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile form-input-nginx-module-0.11.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile lua-nginx-module-0.9.16.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package php-owncloud: missing distfile owncloud-8.2.0.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-08-23 16:31:02 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.07
Add missing DEPENDS
Switch PERL5_MODULE_TYPE to Module::Install::Bundled
0.07 2011-01-14 19:07:00
- Converted to use Module::Install instead of Module::Build.
- Removed unused 'default' method from the app (triggered a deprecation \
- Fix Perl Critic test for hard tabs (t0m)
- Fix POD coverage (t0m)
- Added allow_ssl() (norbi)
- Added detach_on_redirect config option (norbi)
- Cleaned up _redirect_uri() (RT #38996) (norbi)
- Switch from NEXT to MRO::Compat (RT #48328) (t0m)
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-28 07:31:10 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (600) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.