/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Server, Base Server plugin for RPC-able protocols
0.28nb5, Package name:
p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Server-0.28nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Base plugin for XMLRPC and SOAP server.
XMLRPC Plugin for Catalyst which we tried to make compatible with
the way Catalyst works with URLS. Main features are:
* Split XMLRPC methodNames by STRING to find out Controller.
* Single entrypoint for XMLRPC calls, like http://host.tld/rpc
* DispatchTypes (attributes) which work much the same as Catalyst attrs
* XMLRPC Parameter handling transparent to Catalyst parameter handling
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Server-0.28nb5
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Server-0.28nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Server-0.28nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Server-0.28nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Server-0.28nb1
- (2011-11-25) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Server-0.28
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 03:47:43 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (758) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for www category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package haskell-cgi: missing distfile haskell-cgi-20001206.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile array-var-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile headers-more-nginx-module-0.261.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile echo-nginx-module-0.58.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile form-input-nginx-module-0.11.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile lua-nginx-module-0.9.16.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package php-owncloud: missing distfile owncloud-8.2.0.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-28 07:31:10 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (600) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2011-11-25 09:14:38 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Server to 0.28.
Changes from previous:
0.28 Thu Jul 08 20:30:00 CEST 2010
* Upgrade the plugin for Catalyt 5.8 series
* Changes for adopting MRO::compat where not complete. Calls to next::method
instead of NEXT::...()
* Change name of paths and compiled base class properties in Cat 5.8
* Clone the result before serializing, as RPC::XML won't clone already seen
refs (thanks t0m)
* Fix the test suite (some tests were lost from 0.24->0.26)
* Don't warn about the breakage of XML::RPC, as the author has already
fixed the backcompat breakage
0.26 Fri Sep 25 13:50:41 CEST 2009
* Important notice: RPC::XML 0.69 introduced a backwards incompatible
change. For now, this module will only work with RPC::XML 0.67 or
before. See this bug report for RPC::XML for details:
* Address: #44995: Instruction to disable RenderView action.
Updated tutorial accordingly.
* Address: #46316: Catalyst::Plugin::Server is trying to use NEXT, which
is deprecated. We are now using MRO::compat instead.
* Address: #45709 Documentation Ambiguity leads to confusion; The use of
$c->req->xmlrpc->error is now documented in more detail.
* Add unicode tests
* Other small test improvements