/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Static-Simple, Serve static files with Catalyst
0.33nb2, Package name:
p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Static-Simple-0.33nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Serve static files with Catalyst. This module is not as optimized
for static files as a normal web server, and is most useful for
stand alone operation and development.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Static-Simple-0.33nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Static-Simple-0.33nb1
- (2015-01-01) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Static-Simple-0.33
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Static-Simple-0.31nb1
- (2014-02-05) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Static-Simple-0.31
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Static-Simple-0.29nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 03:47:43 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (758) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for www category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package haskell-cgi: missing distfile haskell-cgi-20001206.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile array-var-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile headers-more-nginx-module-0.261.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile echo-nginx-module-0.58.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile form-input-nginx-module-0.11.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile lua-nginx-module-0.9.16.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package php-owncloud: missing distfile owncloud-8.2.0.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-01 03:34:42 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.31 to 0.33
0.33 2014-09-26 17:00 BST
- In the case where someone is trying to merge configurations
and some config sets use the depracated 'static' keyword, the
configs will be properly merged.
0.32 2014-06-04 17:00 EDT
- Sets 'autoflush' in the Catalyst Log object to false if
available. This is a new API being added in Catalyst as of
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-02-06 13:01:09 by David Brownlee | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated www/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Static-Simple to 0.31
0.31 2013-09-09 16:30:00
- Updated docs to reflect config key change from 'static' to
- Migrated repository from subversion to git
- Fixed MIME::Types 2.xx compatibility be removing call to an
- Bumped the MIME::Types requirement to 2.03 to ensure its
improvements make it into Catalyst environments
0.30 2012-05-04 17:05:00
- Add Cache-Control:public header
- Optionally provide Expires header
- Change configuration key to 'Plugin::Static::Simple' by default.
The old 'static' key is still supported, but issues a warning.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-28 07:31:10 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (600) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.