/p5-CatalystX-CRUD-YUI, YUI for your CatalystX::CRUD view
0.031nb2, Package name:
p5-CatalystX-CRUD-YUI-0.031nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
CatalystX::CRUD::YUI is a crud application using the Yahoo User
Interface toolkit and CatalystX::CRUD components. It is derived
largely from the Rose::DBx::Garden::Catalyst project but now with
support for DBIx::Class via the CatalystX::CRUD::ModelAdapter::DBIC
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-YUI-0.031nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-YUI-0.031nb1
- (2015-01-01) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-YUI-0.031
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-YUI-0.025nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-YUI-0.025nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-YUI-0.025nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 03:47:43 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (758) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for www category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package haskell-cgi: missing distfile haskell-cgi-20001206.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile array-var-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile headers-more-nginx-module-0.261.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile echo-nginx-module-0.58.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile form-input-nginx-module-0.11.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile lua-nginx-module-0.9.16.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package php-owncloud: missing distfile owncloud-8.2.0.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-01 04:49:02 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.25 to 0.31
- improve the autocomplete search algorithm to act more like
what most people would expect
- require Template::Plugin::Autoformat 2.75
- added Search::Tools dependency to the Makefile.PL
0.030 21 Jan 2014
- YUI 2.x is deprecated since 2011 and they finally changed the icon urls.
Fix the calendar icon.
0.029 24 Sept 2013
- default View now coerces all output to UTF-8.
- pass object to form.metadata.related_field() in case object affects
the relationship returned.
0.028 12 Sept 2013
- fix autoformat() use in crud/form.tt
0.027 31 Oct 2012
- no code change, just adding missing files from 0.026
0.026 31 Oct 2012
- bundle livegrid js/css with package
- support serialization of objects with their related objects
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-28 07:31:10 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (600) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.