/p5-HTML-Template, Perl5 module to create HTML templates with simple tags
2.95nb2, Package name:
p5-HTML-Template-2.95nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module attempts make using HTML templates simple and natural. It
extends standard HTML with a few new HTML-esque tags - <TMPL_VAR>,
<TMPL_LOOP>, <TMPL_INCLUDE>, <TMPL_IF> and <TMPL_ELSE>. The file
written with HTML and these new tags is called a template. It is
usually saved separate from your script - possibly even created by
someone else! Using this module you fill in the values for the
variables, loops and branches declared in the template. This allows
you to separate design - the HTML - from the data, which you generate
in the Perl script.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-HTML-Template-2.95nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-HTML-Template-2.95nb1
- (2014-02-23) Updated to version: p5-HTML-Template-2.95
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-HTML-Template-2.94nb1
- (2013-01-21) Updated to version: p5-HTML-Template-2.94
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-HTML-Template-2.9.1nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-02-23 13:57:24 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.95
2.95 Mon Oct 21 2013
- Added support for "none" for default_escape [Mark Stosberg]
- Escape unicode new-line characters in JS escape [Michael Peters]
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-01-18 16:16:21 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.9.4
2.94 Thu Jan 17 2013
- Fixed bug where options were bleeding over into subsequent calls to new()
2.93 Wed Jan 16 2013
- Feature: Added config() method to make setting global defaults
easy so that each call to new() has less boiler plate. [Michael
- Bug Fix: t/05-force_untaint.t now passes when run with prove
- Bug Fix: die_on_bad_params now controls whether we die if tmpl_vars
reuse names from tmpl_loops (which can be useful in some situations)
| 2012-10-28 07:31:10 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (600) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.