/p5-HTTP-Lite, Lightweight HTTP client implementation
2.4.4nb1, Package name:
p5-HTTP-Lite-2.4.4nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
HTTP::Lite is a stand-alone lightweight HTTP/1.1 implementation
for perl. It is not intended as a replacement for the fully-features
LWP module. Instead, it is intended for use in situations where
it is desirable to install the minimal number of modules to achieve
HTTP support, or where LWP is not a good candidate due to CPU
overhead, such as slower processors. HTTP::Lite is also significantly
faster than LWP.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-HTTP-Lite-2.4.4nb1
- (2015-10-30) Updated to version: p5-HTTP-Lite-2.4.4
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-HTTP-Lite-2.4.3nb1
- (2015-01-12) Updated to version: p5-HTTP-Lite-2.4.3
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-HTTP-Lite-2.4nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-HTTP-Lite-2.4nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-10-30 13:53:37 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.44
2.44 2015-03-11 NEILB
- Switched to Dist::Zilla
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-12 08:37:07 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 2.4 to 2.43
- Directed people to HTTP::Tiny and LWP at the start of the doc
- Added links to better modules in SEE ALSO
- Added "use warnings" (!)
- Moved test.pl into t/original-tests.t
- Fixed typos reported by David Steinbrunner (thanks!)
- Reformatted this file according to CPAN::Changes::Spec
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.