/p5-Mojolicious, Perl web framework: The Web In A Box!
7.26, Package name:
p5-Mojolicious-7.26, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Back in the early days of the web there was this wonderful Perl
library called CGI, many people only learned Perl because of it.
It was simple enough to get started without knowing much about the
language and powerful enough to keep you going, learning by doing
was much fun. While most of the techniques used are outdated now,
the idea behind it is not. Mojolicious is a new attempt at implementing
this idea using state of the art technology. Features:
* An amazing MVC web framework supporting a simplified single
file mode through Mojolicious::Lite. Powerful out of the box
with RESTful routes, plugins, Perl-ish templates, session
management, signed cookies, testing framework, static file
server, I18N, first class unicode support and much more for
you to discover.
* Very clean, portable and Object Oriented pure Perl API without
any hidden magic and no requirements besides Perl 5.8.7.
* Full stack HTTP 1.1 and WebSocket client/server implementation
with IPv6, TLS, Bonjour, IDNA, Comet (long polling), chunking
and multipart support.
* Builtin async IO web server supporting epoll, kqueue, UNIX
domain sockets and hot deployment, perfect for embedding.
* Automatic CGI, FastCGI and PSGI detection.
* JSON and XML/HTML5 parser with CSS3 selector support.
* Fresh code based upon years of experience developing Catalyst.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-21) Updated to version: p5-Mojolicious-7.26
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: p5-Mojolicious-7.25
- (2017-01-30) Updated to version: p5-Mojolicious-7.23
- (2017-01-28) Updated to version: p5-Mojolicious-7.22
- (2017-01-18) Updated to version: p5-Mojolicious-7.20
- (2017-01-08) Updated to version: p5-Mojolicious-7.14
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-19 14:03:29 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated p5-Mojolicious to 7.26.
Add a comment that distfiles should be uploaded when updating the package.
- Fixed bug in Mojo::IOLoop::Subprocess where starting multiple subprocesses
at once could cause expcetions. (jberger)
| 2017-02-12 04:16:17 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 7.25
- Fixed cleanup bugs in Mojo::IOLoop::Stream.
- Added open method to Mojo::File.
- Added tempfile function to Mojo::File.
- Fixed bug in Mojo::Asset::File where the slurp method would not work
correctly for very large files.
| 2017-01-30 02:44:44 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 7.23
- Added max_request_size attribute to Mojolicious.
- Added max_response_size attribute to Mojo::UserAgent.
- Added to_unsafe_string method to Mojo::URL.
- Added -S option to get command.
- Fixed a data corruption problem in Mojo::IOLoop::Stream, caused by a
dependency of IO::Socket::SSL on the internal representation of strings,
which differs from IO::Socket::IP. (coolo, sri)
| 2017-01-28 13:43:08 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 7.22
- Added ports method to Mojo::Server::Daemon.
- Added remove_tree method to Mojo::File.
- Improved spurt method in Mojo::File with support for writing multiple chunks
- Added extract_usage function to Mojo::Util.
- Improve getopt function in Mojo::Util to use @ARGV by default.
| 2017-01-18 12:54:52 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 7.20
- Fixed a bug in Mojo::File where the make_path method would die even if no
- Fixed warnings in Mojo::IOLoop::TLS.
- Added module Mojo::IOLoop::TLS.
- Added can_nnr and can_socks methods to Mojo::IOLoop::Client.
- Fixed support for relative %INC paths in Mojo::Home.
- Fixed a bug in Mojo::URL where invalid fragment strings could be generated.
- Fixed Windows bugs in Mojo::File. (kmx)
- Fixed Windows bugs in Mojo::File. (kmx)
- Deprecated Mojo::ByteStream::slurp and Mojo::Util::slurp in favor of
- Deprecated Mojo::ByteStream::spurt and Mojo::Util::spurt in favor of
- Deprecated Mojo::Util::files in favor of Mojo::File::list_tree.
- Deprecated Mojo::Home::lib_dir, Mojo::Home::parse, Mojo::Home::parts in
favor of new features inherited from the Mojo::File base class.
- Added module Mojo::File.
- Improved Mojo::Home to be a subclass of Mojo::File.
- Improved mojo_lib_dir and rel_file methods in Mojo::Home to return
- Improved rel_file methods in Mojolicious::Command to return Mojo::File
- Improved every_param and param methods in Mojolicious::Validator::Validation
to use the current topic.
| 2017-01-08 12:13:37 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated p5-Mojolicious to 7.14.
- Deprecated Mojo::Home::list_files in favor of Mojo::Util::files.
- Deprecated Mojo::Home::rel_dir in favor of Mojo::Home::rel_file.
- Deprecated Mojolicious::Command::rel_dir in favor of
- Fixed a bug in Mojo::IOLoop::Subprocess where the pipe used for IPC could
disappear because of a timeout.
| 2017-01-02 08:08:16 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 7.13
- Deprecated Mojo::Message::Response::is_status_class in favor of new is_*
- Added result method to Mojo::Transaction.
- Added is_client_error, is_error, is_info, is_redirect, is_server_error and
is_success methods to Mojo::Message::Response.
- Fixed bug where Morbo could not handle broken symlinks. (Grinnz)
- Added button_to and csrf_button_to helpers to
- Removed experimental status from Mojo::IOLoop::Subprocess.
- Removed experimental status from subprocess method in Mojo::IOLoop.
| 2016-12-11 04:31:56 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 7.11
- Added EXPERIMENTAL close_idle_connections method to Mojo::Server::Daemon.
- Improved one_tick method in Mojo::IOLoop to protect from recursion, similar
to the start method.
- Improved log attribute in Mojolicious to make it easier to override default
- Fixed bug in Mojo::Server::Prefork where workers would accept keep-alive
requests after a graceful shutdown had already been initiated.
- Fixed bugs in Mojo::Util and Mojo::Asset::File where incomplete writes would
not be recognized as errors. (bobkare, sri)