/p5-URI-db, Perl extension to provide database URIs
0.17nb1, Package name:
p5-URI-db-0.17nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This class provides support for database URIs. They're inspired by
JDBC URIs and PostgreSQL URIs, though they're a bit more formal.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-URI-db-0.17nb1
- (2016-02-09) Updated to version: p5-URI-db-0.17
- (2016-02-01) Updated to version: p5-URI-db-0.16
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-URI-db-0.15nb1
- (2014-11-23) Updated to version: p5-URI-db-0.15
- (2014-08-15) Updated to version: p5-URI-db-0.13
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-02-09 14:44:57 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.17
- Added URI::_ado, which subclasses URI::_odbc to provide a `dbi_dsn()`
that returns a DSN using DBD::ADO. NOTE: This class is experimental,
since I was unable to figure out the best default values for the
connection string -- there are so many options! Feedback and
recommendations wanted (Issue #11).
- The `dbi_dsn` method of URI::mssql now supports a single argument to
specify the DBI driver for which to return a DSN. Pass in \
"ado" (experimental) to get a DSN for either of those drivers,
instead. Based on work by Dan Muey.
| 2016-02-01 13:25:06 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.15 to 016
- Added new abstract class, URI::_odbc, for URIs that use ODBC in
- The `dbi_dsn` method of URI::mssql now returns an ODBC DSN instead of
DBD::Sybase, since the latter would require Sybase to build.
- URI::sqlserver now inherits from URI::mssql rather than the other way
- Fixed a bug where a URI with three slashes but no authority part after
the first two would incorrectly think the databse name should be an
absolute path. That is, in "db:sqlite:///foo.db", the `dbname` \
is "foo.db", not "/foo.db". Thanks to Dan Book for \
| 2015-11-04 03:47:43 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (758) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for www category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package haskell-cgi: missing distfile haskell-cgi-20001206.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile array-var-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile headers-more-nginx-module-0.261.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile echo-nginx-module-0.58.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile form-input-nginx-module-0.11.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile lua-nginx-module-0.9.16.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package php-owncloud: missing distfile owncloud-8.2.0.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-11-23 14:59:38 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.15. From the changelog:
- Added the `canonical_engine` accessor, which returns the canonical
- Added `the canonical` method, which will replace the engine name with
its canonical value if it's not already canonical.
- The `dbi_dsn` method of URI::vertica now returns an ODBC DSN instead
of DBD::Pg, since the latter apparently does not work with Verica.
- Added a note to the `dbi_dsn` documentation that query params are
included in the returned value.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-08-14 16:37:44 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.13
- Added URI::postgresxc and URI::pgxc, which simply inherit from
- Added URI::ldapdb, which represents LDAP databases. Patch from Brian