/py-django, Django, a high-level Python Web framework
1.10.4, Package name:
py27-django-1.10.4, Maintainer: joerg
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development
and clean, pragmatic design. Django was designed to make common Web-development
tasks fast and easy.
#!/bin/shRequired to run:
case $STAGE in
@PY_MANAGE_EGGS@ unregister @DJANGOEGG@
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-12-02) Updated to version: py27-django-1.10.4
- (2016-11-06) Updated to version: py27-django-1.10.3
- (2016-11-03) Updated to version: py27-django-1.9.11
- (2016-10-21) Updated to version: py27-django-1.9.10
- (2016-08-04) Updated to version: py27-django-1.9.9
- (2016-07-19) Updated to version: py27-django-1.9.8
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-12-02 13:21:17 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
* Quoted the Oracle test user’s password in queries to fix the “ORA-00922: \
missing or invalid option” error when the password starts with a number or \
* Fixed incorrect app_label / model_name arguments for allow_migrate() in \
makemigrations migration consistency checks.
* Made Model.delete(keep_parents=True) preserve parent reverse relationships in \
* Fixed a QuerySet.update() crash on SQLite when updating a DateTimeField with \
an F() expression and a timedelta.
* Prevented LocaleMiddleware from redirecting on URLs that should return 404 \
when using prefix_default_language=False.
* Prevented an unnecessary index from being created on an InnoDB ForeignKey when \
the field was added after the model was created.
| 2016-11-06 10:08:52 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.10.3
Approved by: joerg@(maintainer)
Upstream changelog is too long, please visit:
https://github.com/django/django/tree/m … s/releases
| 2016-11-02 15:30:49 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.9.11(security update)
Django 1.9.11 release notes
November 1, 2016
Django 1.9.11 fixes two security issues in 1.9.10.
User with hardcoded password created when running tests on Oracle
DNS rebinding vulnerability when DEBUG=True
| 2016-10-21 04:19:46 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.9.10(security update)
Django 1.9.10 release notes
September 26, 2016
Django 1.9.10 fixes a security issue in 1.9.9.
CSRF protection bypass on a site with Google Analytics
An interaction between Google Analytics and Django's cookie parsing could allow \
an attacker to set arbitrary cookies leading to a bypass of CSRF protection.
The parser for request.COOKIES is simplified to better match the behavior of \
browsers and to mitigate this attack. request.COOKIES may now contain cookies \
that are invalid according to RFC 6265 but are possible to set via \
| 2016-08-28 17:48:37 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (112) |
Remove unnecessary PLIST_SUBST and FILES_SUBST that are now provided
by the infrastructure.
Mark a couple more packages as not ready for python-3.x.
| 2016-08-04 10:23:11 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Fixed invalid HTML in template postmortem on the debug page
* Fixed some GIS database function crashes on MySQL 5.7
| 2016-07-19 09:32:42 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Django 1.9.8 fixes a security issue and several bugs in 1.9.7.
admin’s add/change related popup. Element.textContent is now used to prevent \
execution of the data.
The debug view also used innerHTML. Although a security issue wasn’t \
identified there, out of an abundance of caution it’s also updated to use \
* Fixed missing varchar/text_pattern_ops index on CharField and TextField \
respectively when using AddField on PostgreSQL.
* Fixed makemessages crash on Python 2 with non-ASCII file names.
| 2016-06-06 11:34:59 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Removed the need for the request context processor on the admin login page to \
fix a regression in 1.9.
* Fixed translation of password validators’ help_text in forms.
* Fixed a regression causing the cached template loader to crash when using lazy \
* Fixed on_commit callbacks execution order when callbacks make transactions.
* Fixed HStoreField to raise a ValidationError instead of crashing on \
non-dictionary JSON input.
* Fixed dbshell crash on PostgreSQL with an empty database name.
* Fixed a regression in queries on a OneToOneField that has to_field and \