/py-django, Django, a high-level Python Web framework
1.8.5, Package name:
py27-django-1.8.5, Maintainer: joerg
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development
and clean, pragmatic design. Django was designed to make common Web-development
tasks fast and easy.
#!/bin/shRequired to run:
case $STAGE in
@PY_MANAGE_EGGS@ unregister @DJANGOEGG@
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-10-08) Updated to version: py27-django-1.8.5
- (2015-08-25) Updated to version: py27-django-1.8.4
- (2015-07-17) Updated to version: py27-django-1.8.3
- (2015-03-19) Updated to version: py27-django-1.7.7
- (2015-03-10) Updated to version: py27-django-1.7.6
- (2015-02-26) Updated to version: py27-django-1.7.5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-10-08 09:58:17 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Made the development server’s autoreload more robust.
Fixed AssertionError in some delete queries with a model containing a field that \
is both a foreign and primary key.
Fixed AssertionError in some complex queries.
Fixed a migrations crash with GenericForeignKey.
Made translation.override() clear the overridden language when a translation \
isn’t initially active.
Fixed crash when using a value in ModelAdmin.list_display that clashed with a \
reverse field on the model.
Fixed autocompletion for options of non-argparse management commands.
Alphabetized ordering of imports in from django.db import migrations, models \
statement in newly created migrations.
Fixed migrations crash on MySQL when adding a text or a blob field with an \
Changed Count queries to execute COUNT(*) instead of COUNT('*') as versions of \
Django before 1.8 did. This may fix a performance regression on some databases.
Fixed custom queryset chaining with values() and values_list().
Moved the unsaved model instance assignment data loss check on reverse relations \
Readded inline foreign keys to form instances when validating model formsets.
Allowed using ORM write methods after disabling autocommit with \
Fixed the manage.py test --keepdb option on Oracle.
Fixed incorrect queries with multiple many-to-many fields on a model with the \
same ‘to’ model and with related_name set to ‘+’.
Fixed pickling a SimpleLazyObject wrapping a mode
| 2015-08-24 12:45:22 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) |
* Denial-of-service possibility in logout() view by filling session store.
- Added the ability to serialize values from the newly added UUIDField.
- Added a system check warning if the old TEMPLATE_* settings are defined in \
addition to the new TEMPLATES setting.
- Fixed QuerySet.raw() so InvalidQuery is not raised when using the db_column \
name of a ForeignKey field with primary_key=True.
- Prevented an exception in TestCase.setUpTestData() from leaking the transaction.
- Fixed has_changed() method in contrib.postgres.forms.HStoreField.
- Fixed the recording of squashed migrations when running the migrate command.
- Moved the unsaved model instance assignment data loss check to Model.save() to \
allow easier usage of in-memory models.
- Prevented varchar_patterns_ops and text_patterns_ops indexes for ArrayField.
| 2015-07-17 17:50:53 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) |
* Denial-of-service possibility by filling session store
* Header injection possibility since validators accept newlines in input
* Denial-of-service possibility in URL validation
| 2015-04-14 01:12:44 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (94) |
Removing python26. EOL'd quite some ago and discussed a couple times on
tech-pkg@ and pkgsrc-users@.
| 2015-03-19 10:53:45 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Fix for Denial-of-service possibility with strip_tags()
* Mitigated possible XSS attack via user-supplied redirect URLs
| 2015-03-09 20:01:39 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
These releases address a security issue in the Django admin.
* Issue: XSS attack via properties in ModelAdmin.readonly_fields
* Advisory: HTML escaping when calling template filters from Python code
| 2015-02-26 07:27:06 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) |
* Reverted a fix that prevented a migration crash when unapplying \
contrib.contenttypes’s or contrib.auth’s first migration (24075) due to \
severe impact on the test performance (24251) and problems in multi-database \
* Fixed a regression that prevented custom fields inheriting from \
ManyToManyField from being recognized in migrations (24236).
* Fixed crash in contrib.sites migrations when a default database isn’t used \
* Added the ability to set the isolation level on PostgreSQL with psycopg2 ≥ \
2.4.2 (24318). It was advertised as a new feature in Django 1.6 but it didn’t \
work in practice.
* Formats for the Azerbaijani locale (az) have been added.
| 2015-01-28 07:41:31 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Fixed a migration crash when unapplying contrib.contenttypes’s or \
contrib.auth’s first migration.
* Made the migration’s RenameModel operation rename ManyToManyField tables.
* Fixed a migration crash on MySQL when migrating from a OneToOneField to a \
* Prevented the static.serve view from producing ResourceWarnings in certain \
* Fixed schema check for ManyToManyField to look for internal type instead of \
checking class instance, so you can write custom m2m-like fields with the same \