/py-django, Django, a high-level Python Web framework
1.8.7, Package name:
py27-django-1.8.7, Maintainer: joerg
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development
and clean, pragmatic design. Django was designed to make common Web-development
tasks fast and easy.
#!/bin/shRequired to run:
case $STAGE in
@PY_MANAGE_EGGS@ unregister @DJANGOEGG@
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-11-26) Updated to version: py27-django-1.8.7
- (2015-11-06) Updated to version: py27-django-1.8.6
- (2015-10-08) Updated to version: py27-django-1.8.5
- (2015-08-25) Updated to version: py27-django-1.8.4
- (2015-07-17) Updated to version: py27-django-1.8.3
- (2015-03-19) Updated to version: py27-django-1.7.7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-26 07:38:59 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) |
* Fixed settings leak possibility in date template filter
* Bug fixes
| 2015-11-06 09:38:29 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Django 1.8.6 adds official support for Python 3.5 and fixes several bugs in 1.8.5:
Fixed a regression causing ModelChoiceField to ignore prefetch_related() on its \
Allowed “mode=memory” in SQLite test database name if supported.
Fixed system check crash on ForeignKey to abstract model.
Fixed incorrect queries when you have multiple ManyToManyFields on different \
models that have the same field name, point to the same model, and have their \
reverse relations disabled.
Allowed filtering over a RawSQL annotation.
Made the Concat database function idempotent on SQLite.
Avoided a confusing stack trace when starting runserver with an invalid \
Made deferred models use their proxied model’s _meta.apps for caching and \
retrieval. This prevents any models generated in data migrations using \
QuerySet.defer() from leaking to test and application code.
Fixed a typo in the name of the strictly_above PostGIS lookup.
Fixed crash with contrib.postgres.forms.SplitArrayField and IntegerField on \
Added a helpful error message when Django and South migrations exist in the same \
Fixed a regression in URLValidator that allowed URLs with consecutive dots in \
the domain section (like http://example..com/) to pass.
Fixed a crash with GenericRelation and BaseModelAdmin.to_field_allowed.
| 2015-11-04 03:47:43 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (758) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for www category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package haskell-cgi: missing distfile haskell-cgi-20001206.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile array-var-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile headers-more-nginx-module-0.261.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile echo-nginx-module-0.58.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile form-input-nginx-module-0.11.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile lua-nginx-module-0.9.16.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package php-owncloud: missing distfile owncloud-8.2.0.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-08 09:58:17 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Made the development server’s autoreload more robust.
Fixed AssertionError in some delete queries with a model containing a field that \
is both a foreign and primary key.
Fixed AssertionError in some complex queries.
Fixed a migrations crash with GenericForeignKey.
Made translation.override() clear the overridden language when a translation \
isn’t initially active.
Fixed crash when using a value in ModelAdmin.list_display that clashed with a \
reverse field on the model.
Fixed autocompletion for options of non-argparse management commands.
Alphabetized ordering of imports in from django.db import migrations, models \
statement in newly created migrations.
Fixed migrations crash on MySQL when adding a text or a blob field with an \
Changed Count queries to execute COUNT(*) instead of COUNT('*') as versions of \
Django before 1.8 did. This may fix a performance regression on some databases.
Fixed custom queryset chaining with values() and values_list().
Moved the unsaved model instance assignment data loss check on reverse relations \
Readded inline foreign keys to form instances when validating model formsets.
Allowed using ORM write methods after disabling autocommit with \
Fixed the manage.py test --keepdb option on Oracle.
Fixed incorrect queries with multiple many-to-many fields on a model with the \
same ‘to’ model and with related_name set to ‘+’.
Fixed pickling a SimpleLazyObject wrapping a mode
| 2015-08-24 12:45:22 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) |
* Denial-of-service possibility in logout() view by filling session store.
- Added the ability to serialize values from the newly added UUIDField.
- Added a system check warning if the old TEMPLATE_* settings are defined in \
addition to the new TEMPLATES setting.
- Fixed QuerySet.raw() so InvalidQuery is not raised when using the db_column \
name of a ForeignKey field with primary_key=True.
- Prevented an exception in TestCase.setUpTestData() from leaking the transaction.
- Fixed has_changed() method in contrib.postgres.forms.HStoreField.
- Fixed the recording of squashed migrations when running the migrate command.
- Moved the unsaved model instance assignment data loss check to Model.save() to \
allow easier usage of in-memory models.
- Prevented varchar_patterns_ops and text_patterns_ops indexes for ArrayField.
| 2015-07-17 17:50:53 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) |
* Denial-of-service possibility by filling session store
* Header injection possibility since validators accept newlines in input
* Denial-of-service possibility in URL validation
| 2015-04-14 01:12:44 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (94) |
Removing python26. EOL'd quite some ago and discussed a couple times on
tech-pkg@ and pkgsrc-users@.
| 2015-03-19 10:53:45 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Fix for Denial-of-service possibility with strip_tags()
* Mitigated possible XSS attack via user-supplied redirect URLs