/py-django, Django, a high-level Python Web framework
1.7.4, Package name:
py27-django-1.7.4, Maintainer: joerg
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development
and clean, pragmatic design. Django was designed to make common Web-development
tasks fast and easy.
#!/bin/shRequired to run:
case $STAGE in
@PY_MANAGE_EGGS@ unregister @DJANGOEGG@
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-01-28) Updated to version: py27-django-1.7.4
- (2015-01-15) Updated to version: py27-django-1.7.3
- (2015-01-03) Updated to version: py27-django-1.7.2
- (2014-11-23) Updated to version: py27-django-1.6.8
- (2014-08-23) Updated to version: py27-django-1.6.6
- (2014-05-20) Updated to version: py27-django-1.6.5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-01-28 07:41:31 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Fixed a migration crash when unapplying contrib.contenttypes’s or \
contrib.auth’s first migration.
* Made the migration’s RenameModel operation rename ManyToManyField tables.
* Fixed a migration crash on MySQL when migrating from a OneToOneField to a \
* Prevented the static.serve view from producing ResourceWarnings in certain \
* Fixed schema check for ManyToManyField to look for internal type instead of \
checking class instance, so you can write custom m2m-like fields with the same \
| 2015-01-14 18:07:12 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Fixed securify issues:
* WSGI header spoofing via underscore/dash conflation
* Mitigated possible XSS attack via user-supplied redirect URLs
* Denial-of-service attack against django.views.static.serve
* Database denial-of-service with ModelMultipleChoiceField
| 2015-01-07 00:07:32 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Python 2.6 is no longer supported.
| 2015-01-03 16:47:21 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (6) |
Django 1.7.2 fixes several bugs in 1.7.1.
Additionally, Django’s vendored version of six, django.utils.six, has been \
upgraded to the latest release (1.9.0).
| 2014-11-23 15:05:13 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
This release fixes a couple regressions in the 1.6.6 security release.
Allowed related many-to-many fields to be referenced in the admin
Allowed inline and hidden references to admin fields
| 2014-08-23 13:13:01 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Issue: reverse() can generate URLs pointing to other hosts (CVE-2014-0480)
* Issue: file upload denial of service (CVE-2014-0481)
* Issue: RemoteUserMiddleware session hijacking (CVE-2014-0482)
* Issue: data leakage via querystring manipulation in admin (CVE-2014-0483)
| 2014-05-20 13:06:26 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
These releases address a caching issue which might lead to cache poisoning and \
an incorrect validation of safe redirect targets. Since these issues will affect \
the majority of users we strongly encourage everyone to upgrade.
| 2014-05-09 09:37:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (553) |
Mark packages that are not ready for python-3.3 also not ready for 3.4,
until proven otherwise.