/ruby-faraday, HTTP/REST API client library
0.12.1, Package name:
ruby23-faraday-0.12.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Faraday is an HTTP client lib that provides a common interface over many
adapters (such as Net::HTTP) and embraces the concept of Rack middleware when
processing the request/response cycle.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: ruby23-faraday-0.12.1
- (2017-02-05) Updated to version: ruby22-faraday-0.11.0
- (2015-12-13) Updated to version: ruby200-faraday-0.9.2
- (2015-01-31) Updated to version: ruby200-faraday-0.9.1
- (2014-03-26) Updated to version: ruby200-faraday-0.9.0
- (2014-01-17) Updated to version: ruby193-faraday-0.9.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-22 19:02:48 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-faraday to 0.12.1.
Faraday 0.12.1 2017/04/21
* Fix an issue with Patron tests failing on jruby
* Fix an issue with new rewind_files feature that was causing an exception
when the body was not an Hash
* Expose wrapped_exception in all client errors
* Add Authentication Section to the ReadMe
Faraday 0.12.0.1 2017/04/02
*Hotfix release to address an issue with TravisCI deploy on Rubygems
Faraday 0.12.0 2017/03/21
* Proxy feature now relies on Ruby URI::Generic#find_proxy and can use
no_proxy ENV variable (not compatible with ruby < 2.0)
* Fix an issue with options that was causing new options to override defaults
* Rewind UploadIOs on retry to fix a compatibility issue
* Make multipart boundary unique
* Adds support for context request option to pass arbitrary information to
* Improvements in README.md
| 2017-02-05 02:04:40 by Izumi Tsutsui | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-faraday to 0.11.0.
No upstream changelog.
| 2015-12-13 16:34:14 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-faraday to 0.9.2.
* Enable gzip compression for httpclient
* Fixes default certificate store for httpclient not having default paths.
* Make excon adapter compatible with 0.44 excon version
* Add compatibility with Patron 0.4.20
* Determine default port numbers in Net::HTTP adapters (Addressable
* em-http: wrap "connection closed by server" as ConnectionFailed type
* Wrap Errno::ETIMEDOUT in Faraday::Error::TimeoutError
* Add Rack-compatible support for parsing a[b]=c nested queries
* Encode nil values in queries different than empty strings. Before: a=; now:
* Have Faraday::Utils::Headers#replace clear internal key cache
* Dup the internal key cache when a Headers hash is copied
Env and middleware:
* Ensure env stored on middleware response has reference to the response
* Ensure that Response properties are initialized during on_complete (VCR
* Copy request options in Faraday::Connection#dup
* Env custom members should be copied by Env.from(env)
* Honour per-request request.options.params_encoder
* Fix interval_randomness data type for Retry middleware
* Add maximum interval option for Retry middleware
| 2015-11-04 03:47:43 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (758) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for www category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package haskell-cgi: missing distfile haskell-cgi-20001206.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile array-var-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile headers-more-nginx-module-0.261.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile echo-nginx-module-0.58.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile form-input-nginx-module-0.11.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile lua-nginx-module-0.9.16.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package php-owncloud: missing distfile owncloud-8.2.0.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-09 01:23:38 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Revert, taca adjusted the problematic package.
| 2015-06-09 01:15:46 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Dependency doesn't support Ruby 2.2, so restrict here as well.
| 2015-06-07 18:09:07 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Allow this package build on Ruby 2.2.
| 2015-03-15 19:31:53 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (9) |
Set MAINTAINER to pkgsrc-users.