NOTICE: This package has been removed from pkgsrc
/ruby-rack12, Ruby webserver interface
1.2.8, Package name:
ruby193-rack-1.2.8, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Rack provides a minimal, modular and adaptable interface for developing
web applications in Ruby. By wrapping HTTP requests and responses in
the simplest way possible, it unifies and distills the API for web
servers, web frameworks, and software in between (the so-called
middleware) into a single method call.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-02-18) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: ruby193-rack-1.2.8
- (2013-01-14) Updated to version: ruby193-rack-1.2.7
- (2012-11-12) Updated to version: ruby193-rack-1.2.5
- (2012-01-08) Updated to version: ruby19-rack-1.2.5
- (2011-12-15) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version ruby19-rack-1.2.4 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-02-17 10:05:46 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Remove ruby-rack12 which was required by www/ruby-actionpack3.
| 2013-02-08 14:19:13 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-rack12 to 1.2.8.
* February 7th, Thirty fifth public release 1.1.6, 1.2.8, 1.3.10
* Fix CVE-2013-0263, timing attack against Rack::Session::Cookie
| 2013-01-31 17:03:34 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update HOMEPAGE to github's one.
| 2013-01-14 05:34:27 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-rack12 to 1.2.7.
* January 6th, 2013: Twenty seventh public release 1.2.6
* Add warnings when users do not provide a session secret
* Fix parsing performance for unquoted filenames
* January 13th, 2013: Thirty second public release 1.4.4, 1.3.9, 1.2.7, 1.1.5
* [SEC] Rack::Auth::AbstractRequest no longer symbolizes arbitrary strings
* Fixed erroneous test case in the 1.3.x series
| 2012-01-08 12:04:54 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-rack12 to 1.2.5.
* December 28th, 2011: Twenty second public release: 1.2.5
* Security fix. http://www.ocert.org/advisories/ocert-2011-003.html
Further information here: http://jruby.org/2011/12/27/jruby-1-6-5-1
| 2011-12-15 15:22:21 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Importing ruby-rack version 1.2.4 as www/ruby-rack12.