/ruby-sass, Powerful, but elegant CSS compiler that makes CSS fun again
3.4.13, Package name:
ruby200-sass-3.4.13, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
**Sass makes CSS fun again**. Sass is an extension of CSS3,
adding nested rules, variables, mixins, selector inheritance, and more.
It's translated to well-formatted, standard CSS
using the command line tool or a web-framework plugin.
Sass has two syntaxes. The new main syntax (as of Sass 3)
is known as "SCSS" (for "Sassy CSS"),
and is a superset of CSS3's syntax.
This means that every valid CSS3 stylesheet is valid SCSS as well.
SCSS files use the extension `.scss`.
The second, older syntax is known as the indented syntax (or just "Sass").
Inspired by Haml's terseness, it's intended for people
who prefer conciseness over similarity to CSS.
Instead of brackets and semicolons,
it uses the indentation of lines to specify blocks.
Although no longer the primary syntax,
the indented syntax will continue to be supported.
Files in the indented syntax use the extension `.sass`.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-03-14) Updated to version: ruby200-sass-3.4.13
- (2014-07-24) Updated to version: ruby200-sass-3.2.15
- (2014-03-14) Updated to version: ruby193-sass-3.2.15
- (2013-09-16) Updated to version: ruby193-sass-3.2.10
- (2013-03-14) Updated to version: ruby193-sass-3.2.7
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: ruby193-sass-3.2.5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-03-13 18:39:52 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.4.13.
* pkgsrc change: add pkg_alternatives support.
Changes are too many to write here, please refer
http://sass-lang.com/documentation/file … ELOG.html.
| 2014-03-14 19:49:47 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.2.15
3.2.15 (7 March 2014)
* Support &.foo when the parent selector has a newline followed by a comma.
3.2.14 (24 January 2014)
* Don't crash when parsing a directive with no name in the indented syntax.
* Clean up file paths when importing to avoid errors for overlong path names.
* Parse calls to functions named true, false, and null as function calls.
* Don't move CSS @imports to the top of the file unless it's necessary.
3.2.13 (19 December 2013)
* Numbers returned by user-defined functions now trigger division, just like
numbers stored in variables.
* Support importing files in paths with open brackets.
* Fix sass-convert's handling of rules with empty bodies when converting from
* Fix CSS imports using url() with a quoted string and media queries.
3.2.12 (4 October 2013)
* Add a couple missing requires, fixing some load errors, especially when
using the command-line interface.
* Tune up some heuristics for eliminating redundant generated selectors. This
will prevent some selector elimination in cases where multi-layered @extend
is being used and where it seems intuitively like selectors shouldn't be
3.2.11 (27 September 2013)
* Fix @extend's semantics with respect to pseudo-elements. They are no longer
treated identically to pseudo-classes.
* A more understandable error is now provided when the -E option is passed to
the Sass command line in ruby 1.8
* Fixed a bug in the output of lists containing unary plus or minus operations
during sass <=> scss conversion.
* Avoid the IE7 content: counter bug with content: counters as well.
* Fix some thread-safety issues.
| 2013-09-15 20:05:38 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) |
| 2013-04-06 05:45:29 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (152) |
COMMENT should not be longer than 70 characters.
COMMENT should not begin with 'A'.
COMMENT should not begin with 'An'.
COMMENT should not begin with 'a'.
COMMENT should not end with a period.
COMMENT should start with a capital letter.
pkglint warnings. Some files also got minor formatting, spelling, and style
| 2013-03-14 17:23:19 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.2.7.
* The index and zip functions now work like all other list functions and treat
individual values as single-element lists.
* Avoid stack overflow errors caused by very long function or mixin argument
* Emit relative paths when using the --line-comments flag of the sass
* Fix a case where very long numbers would cause the SCSS parser to take
* Support for Rubinius 2.0.0.rc1. All tests pass in 1.8 mode. 1.9 mode has
some tests blocked on Rubinius issue 2139.
* Support for JRuby 1.7.2.
* Support for symlinked executables. Thanks to Yin-So Chen.
* Support for bubbling @supports queries in the indented syntax.
* Fix an incorrect warning when using @extend from within nested @media
* Update the bundled version of listen to 0.7.2.
| 2013-02-11 15:47:00 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.2.5.
* Fix a bug where bogus @extend warnings were being generated.
* Fix an @import bug on Windows. Thanks to Darryl Miles.
* Ruby 2.0.0-preview compatibility. Thanks to Eric Saxby.
* Fix incorrect line numbering when using DOS line endings with the indented
* Fix imports from .jar files in JRuby. Thanks to Alex Hvostov.
* Allow comments within @import statements in SCSS.
* Fix a parsing performance bug where long decimals would occasionally take
many minutes to parse.
| 2012-12-17 16:52:31 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.2.3.
* sass --watch no longer crashs when a file in a watched directory is deleted.
* Allow @extend within bubbling nodes such as @media.
* Fix various JRuby incompatibilities and test failures.
* Work around a performance bug that arises from using @extend with
* Add a --poll option to force sass --watch to use the polling backend to
* Fix some error reporting bugs related to @import.
* Treat protocol-relative URLs in @imports as static URLs, just like http and
* Improve the error message for misplaced simple selectors.
* Fix an option-handling bug that was causing errors with the Compass URL
* Fix a performance issue with @import that only appears when ActiveSupport is
* Fix flushing of actions to stdout. Thanks to Russell Davis
* Fix the documentation for the max() function.
* Fix a @media parsing bug.
Deprecations -- Must Read!
* Sass will now print a warning when it encounters a single @import statement
that tries to import more than one file. For example, if you have @import
"screen" and both screen.scss and _screen.scss exist, a warning will be
printed. This will become an error in future versions of Sass.
| 2012-09-16 15:36:19 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.2.1.
Changes from 3.1.19 is too magy to write here, please refer: