/ruby-sass, Powerful, but elegant CSS compiler that makes CSS fun again
3.4.18, Package name:
ruby200-sass-3.4.18, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
**Sass makes CSS fun again**. Sass is an extension of CSS3,
adding nested rules, variables, mixins, selector inheritance, and more.
It's translated to well-formatted, standard CSS
using the command line tool or a web-framework plugin.
Sass has two syntaxes. The new main syntax (as of Sass 3)
is known as "SCSS" (for "Sassy CSS"),
and is a superset of CSS3's syntax.
This means that every valid CSS3 stylesheet is valid SCSS as well.
SCSS files use the extension `.scss`.
The second, older syntax is known as the indented syntax (or just "Sass").
Inspired by Haml's terseness, it's intended for people
who prefer conciseness over similarity to CSS.
Instead of brackets and semicolons,
it uses the indentation of lines to specify blocks.
Although no longer the primary syntax,
the indented syntax will continue to be supported.
Files in the indented syntax use the extension `.sass`.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-09-13) Updated to version: ruby200-sass-3.4.18
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: ruby200-sass-3.4.14
- (2015-03-14) Updated to version: ruby200-sass-3.4.13
- (2014-07-24) Updated to version: ruby200-sass-3.2.15
- (2014-03-14) Updated to version: ruby193-sass-3.2.15
- (2013-09-16) Updated to version: ruby193-sass-3.2.10
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-09-13 17:45:46 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.4.18.
3.4.17 (21 August 2015)
* Allow passing calc values to rgb/hsl color constructors.
* The source map end character for lists now correctly uses the end of the
list instead of the end of the first element in the list.
* Fix up some edge cases where extra semicolons could be added to unknown
directives in compressed mode.
* If you try to do a stupid color operation with a stupid value, the error
message will now be less stupid than it was.
* Make is-superselector("a > c d", "a > b c d") return \
false. This also fixes
some related @extend behavior.
* A / in a parenthesized list is consistently treated as a plain / unless it
meets the criteria for being treated as division.
* In sass-convert, ensure that literal /es are preserved.
3.4.16 (10 July 2015)
* When converting from Sass to SCSS or vice versa, double-space around nested
rules the same as around top-level rules.
* Compatibility with listen 3.
* Parse a minus operator with no surrounding whitespace (e.g. 20px-10px) the
same regardless of whether it’s being used in a static property.
3.4.15 (22 June 2015)
* Further improve rounding for various numeric operations.
* Be more explicit in the function documentation about functions being
* Improve rounding in operator-based color operations.
Deprecations – Must Read!
* When using --stdin with the sass or scss executables, importing relative to
the working directory is deprecated. Having the working directory on the
load path was deprecated in 3.3 and removed in 3.4, but due to an oversight
the deprecation process never happened for files read over standard input in
particular. This is the first step of that process.
| 2015-06-11 19:01:41 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.4.14.
3.4.14 (22 May 2015)
* Further avoid race conditions when caching.
* Only emit one warning for each line that uses the deprecated form of
* Stop parsing and emitting invalid @supports directives.
* Add a deprecation warning for using != to compare a number with units to a
number without. Such a warning already existed for ==.
* Improve rounding of the results of color operations.
| 2015-03-13 18:39:52 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.4.13.
* pkgsrc change: add pkg_alternatives support.
Changes are too many to write here, please refer
http://sass-lang.com/documentation/file … ELOG.html.
| 2014-03-14 19:49:47 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.2.15
3.2.15 (7 March 2014)
* Support &.foo when the parent selector has a newline followed by a comma.
3.2.14 (24 January 2014)
* Don't crash when parsing a directive with no name in the indented syntax.
* Clean up file paths when importing to avoid errors for overlong path names.
* Parse calls to functions named true, false, and null as function calls.
* Don't move CSS @imports to the top of the file unless it's necessary.
3.2.13 (19 December 2013)
* Numbers returned by user-defined functions now trigger division, just like
numbers stored in variables.
* Support importing files in paths with open brackets.
* Fix sass-convert's handling of rules with empty bodies when converting from
* Fix CSS imports using url() with a quoted string and media queries.
3.2.12 (4 October 2013)
* Add a couple missing requires, fixing some load errors, especially when
using the command-line interface.
* Tune up some heuristics for eliminating redundant generated selectors. This
will prevent some selector elimination in cases where multi-layered @extend
is being used and where it seems intuitively like selectors shouldn't be
3.2.11 (27 September 2013)
* Fix @extend's semantics with respect to pseudo-elements. They are no longer
treated identically to pseudo-classes.
* A more understandable error is now provided when the -E option is passed to
the Sass command line in ruby 1.8
* Fixed a bug in the output of lists containing unary plus or minus operations
during sass <=> scss conversion.
* Avoid the IE7 content: counter bug with content: counters as well.
* Fix some thread-safety issues.
| 2013-09-15 20:05:38 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) |
| 2013-04-06 05:45:29 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (152) |
COMMENT should not be longer than 70 characters.
COMMENT should not begin with 'A'.
COMMENT should not begin with 'An'.
COMMENT should not begin with 'a'.
COMMENT should not end with a period.
COMMENT should start with a capital letter.
pkglint warnings. Some files also got minor formatting, spelling, and style
| 2013-03-14 17:23:19 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.2.7.
* The index and zip functions now work like all other list functions and treat
individual values as single-element lists.
* Avoid stack overflow errors caused by very long function or mixin argument
* Emit relative paths when using the --line-comments flag of the sass
* Fix a case where very long numbers would cause the SCSS parser to take
* Support for Rubinius 2.0.0.rc1. All tests pass in 1.8 mode. 1.9 mode has
some tests blocked on Rubinius issue 2139.
* Support for JRuby 1.7.2.
* Support for symlinked executables. Thanks to Yin-So Chen.
* Support for bubbling @supports queries in the indented syntax.
* Fix an incorrect warning when using @extend from within nested @media
* Update the bundled version of listen to 0.7.2.
| 2013-02-11 15:47:00 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.2.5.
* Fix a bug where bogus @extend warnings were being generated.
* Fix an @import bug on Windows. Thanks to Darryl Miles.
* Ruby 2.0.0-preview compatibility. Thanks to Eric Saxby.
* Fix incorrect line numbering when using DOS line endings with the indented
* Fix imports from .jar files in JRuby. Thanks to Alex Hvostov.
* Allow comments within @import statements in SCSS.
* Fix a parsing performance bug where long decimals would occasionally take
many minutes to parse.