/ruby-sass, Powerful, but elegant CSS compiler that makes CSS fun again
3.2.10, Package name:
ruby193-sass-3.2.10, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
**Sass makes CSS fun again**. Sass is an extension of CSS3,
adding nested rules, variables, mixins, selector inheritance, and more.
It's translated to well-formatted, standard CSS
using the command line tool or a web-framework plugin.
Sass has two syntaxes. The new main syntax (as of Sass 3)
is known as "SCSS" (for "Sassy CSS"),
and is a superset of CSS3's syntax.
This means that every valid CSS3 stylesheet is valid SCSS as well.
SCSS files use the extension `.scss`.
The second, older syntax is known as the indented syntax (or just "Sass").
Inspired by Haml's terseness, it's intended for people
who prefer conciseness over similarity to CSS.
Instead of brackets and semicolons,
it uses the indentation of lines to specify blocks.
Although no longer the primary syntax,
the indented syntax will continue to be supported.
Files in the indented syntax use the extension `.sass`.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-09-16) Updated to version: ruby193-sass-3.2.10
- (2013-03-14) Updated to version: ruby193-sass-3.2.7
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: ruby193-sass-3.2.5
- (2012-12-17) Updated to version: ruby193-sass-3.2.3
- (2012-09-17) Updated to version: ruby193-sass-3.2.1
- (2012-06-02) Updated to version: ruby193-sass-3.1.19
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-09-15 20:05:38 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) |
| 2013-04-06 05:45:29 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (152) |
COMMENT should not be longer than 70 characters.
COMMENT should not begin with 'A'.
COMMENT should not begin with 'An'.
COMMENT should not begin with 'a'.
COMMENT should not end with a period.
COMMENT should start with a capital letter.
pkglint warnings. Some files also got minor formatting, spelling, and style
| 2013-03-14 17:23:19 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.2.7.
* The index and zip functions now work like all other list functions and treat
individual values as single-element lists.
* Avoid stack overflow errors caused by very long function or mixin argument
* Emit relative paths when using the --line-comments flag of the sass
* Fix a case where very long numbers would cause the SCSS parser to take
* Support for Rubinius 2.0.0.rc1. All tests pass in 1.8 mode. 1.9 mode has
some tests blocked on Rubinius issue 2139.
* Support for JRuby 1.7.2.
* Support for symlinked executables. Thanks to Yin-So Chen.
* Support for bubbling @supports queries in the indented syntax.
* Fix an incorrect warning when using @extend from within nested @media
* Update the bundled version of listen to 0.7.2.
| 2013-02-11 15:47:00 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.2.5.
* Fix a bug where bogus @extend warnings were being generated.
* Fix an @import bug on Windows. Thanks to Darryl Miles.
* Ruby 2.0.0-preview compatibility. Thanks to Eric Saxby.
* Fix incorrect line numbering when using DOS line endings with the indented
* Fix imports from .jar files in JRuby. Thanks to Alex Hvostov.
* Allow comments within @import statements in SCSS.
* Fix a parsing performance bug where long decimals would occasionally take
many minutes to parse.
| 2012-12-17 16:52:31 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.2.3.
* sass --watch no longer crashs when a file in a watched directory is deleted.
* Allow @extend within bubbling nodes such as @media.
* Fix various JRuby incompatibilities and test failures.
* Work around a performance bug that arises from using @extend with
* Add a --poll option to force sass --watch to use the polling backend to
* Fix some error reporting bugs related to @import.
* Treat protocol-relative URLs in @imports as static URLs, just like http and
* Improve the error message for misplaced simple selectors.
* Fix an option-handling bug that was causing errors with the Compass URL
* Fix a performance issue with @import that only appears when ActiveSupport is
* Fix flushing of actions to stdout. Thanks to Russell Davis
* Fix the documentation for the max() function.
* Fix a @media parsing bug.
Deprecations -- Must Read!
* Sass will now print a warning when it encounters a single @import statement
that tries to import more than one file. For example, if you have @import
"screen" and both screen.scss and _screen.scss exist, a warning will be
printed. This will become an error in future versions of Sass.
| 2012-09-16 15:36:19 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.2.1.
Changes from 3.1.19 is too magy to write here, please refer:
| 2012-06-02 03:19:59 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-sass to 3.1.19.
Changes are unavailable.
| 2012-04-29 18:01:55 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) |