/varnish, High-performace HTTP accelerator
3.0.6nb1, Package name:
varnish-3.0.6nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
* a high-performace HTTP accelerator designed for content-heavy
dynamic web sites.
* designed for maximum performance on modern hardware and modern
operating systems. Varnish takes full advantage of modern virtual
memory systems and of advanced operating system features such as
kqueue, accept filters, sendfile etc. where available.
* open source, published under a two-clause BSD license.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-03-09) Updated to version: varnish-3.0.6nb1
- (2014-05-17) Updated to version: varnish-3.0.5nb1
- (2013-12-11) Updated to version: varnish-3.0.5
- (2013-09-09) Updated to version: varnish-3.0.4
- (2013-04-21) Updated to version: varnish-3.0.3
- (2012-03-13) Updated to version: varnish-3.0.2nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-03-09 01:47:05 by Matthew Sporleder | Files touched by this commit (2) |
bump to 3.0.6
fixed pkg/49735 noted by kjw at doglet.ca
Minor changes to documentation.
[varnishadm] Add termcap workaround for libedit. Bug 1531.
Document storage.<name>.* VCL variables. Bug 1514.
Fix memory alignment panic when http_max_hdr is not a multiple of 4. Bug 1327.
Avoid negative ReqEnd timestamps with ESI. Bug 1297.
%D format for varnishncsa is now an integer (as documented)
Fix compile errors with clang.
Clear objectcore flags earlier in ban lurker to avoid spinning thread. Bug 1470.
Patch embedded jemalloc to avoid segfault. Bug 1448.
Allow backend names to start with if, include or else. Bug 1439.
Stop handling gzip after gzip body end. Bug 1086.
Document %D and %T for varnishncsa.
| 2015-02-26 09:57:18 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Bump required docutils to 0.12.
| 2015-02-26 09:55:58 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Be explicit in the names of the docutils commands.
| 2014-05-17 18:10:50 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (152) |
Bump applications PKGREVISIONs for python users that might be using
python3, since the default changed from python33 to python34.
I probably bumped too many. I hope I got them all.
| 2014-03-11 15:34:41 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (99) |
Import initial SMF support for individual packages.
| 2014-03-11 15:05:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (350) |
Remove example rc.d scripts from PLISTs.
These are now handled dynamically if INIT_SYSTEM is set to "rc.d", or
| 2013-12-11 17:13:22 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update varnish to 3.0.5.
Changes since 3.0.4:
- A bad interaction between -b, -c and -m in the varnishlog tool
has been fixed.
- A malformed request could in some configurations lead to Varnish
crashing has been corrected. This is CVE-2013-4484.
- Duplicate Content-Length headers were in some cases sent to clients
when streaming is enabled, this has been fixed
- ESI parse errors are no longer printed to standard output.
- Stop segfaulting if the first part of a synthetic page is NULL.
| 2013-09-09 14:22:45 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update varnish to 3.0.4.
Changes since 3.0.3:
* The ACL code had a bug which could lead to false negatives.
This has been assigned CVE-2013-4090.
* Varnish will now return an error if the client sends multiple
* If the backend sent invalid gzip while using ESI, Varnish would
in some cases assert. It now works correctly.
* TCP_NODELAY is now enabled, which should lead to performance
improvements in some cases.
https://www.varnish-cache.org/trac/brow … hanges.rst