/dmenu, Dynamic menu for X
4.6, Package name:
dmenu-4.6, Maintainer: leot
dmenu is a dynamic menu for X, originally designed for dwm (wm/dwm).
It manages large numbers of user-defined menu items efficiently.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-11-11) Updated to version: dmenu-4.6
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-05-26) Updated to version: dmenu-4.5
- (2012-01-22) Updated to version: dmenu-4.4.1
- (2010-07-03) Updated to version: dmenu-4.1.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-11 17:13:12 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update x11/dmenu to 4.6.
- Now uses Xft for font rendering by default with fallback-font
support, this also allows anti-aliased fonts and such.
The font string matching will be different, check out
http://www.freedesktop.org/software/fon … -user.html
for the font string syntax, huge thanks to Eric Pruitt and the other
people who worked on the dmenu-xft patch (previously on the wiki).
- Uses a shared libdraw codebase (also used for dwm right now).
- Merged wiki patches:
- monarg: allow to specify monitor number to start on with -m (Martin Kühl).
- multisel: allow selecting multiple items (ctrl-enter) (Evan Gates).
- xft: see above.
- Accepted vi'is exit approach ^[ (Arkaduisz).
- Add ^G escape keybinding (Karl F).
- Separate config options to config.h (Alex Sedov).
- Support keybind C-S-[jm] (Connor Lane Smith).
- stest: get rid of getopt, use suckless arg.h (Hiltjo).
- stest: support inverse matching (flag -v) (Martin Kühl).
- Buffer nul termination on tab (Alex Sedov's).
- Crash (pointer dereference) with ctrl-enter as input (Hiltjo).
- Ignore prompt if it is empty in addition to NULL (Moritz Wilhelmy).
- Incorrect ordering of match results (Davide Del Zompo).
- Input text matching (Quentin Rameau).
- Paste from clipboard (ctrl+shift+y) (Joshua Lloret).
- Replace deprecated usleep() with nanosleep() (Quentin Rameau).
- dmenu_run: Split cache logic to dmenu_path again (Quentin Glidic).
- multimon: always spawn client on first monitor if specified with
-m 0 (Hiltjo).
- reset ControlMask for C-j and C-m (Hiltjo).
- config.mk: add $FREETYPELIBS and $FREETYPEINC, simpler to override
(ports and *BSDs).
- config.mk: improve feature test check (k0ga, stateless).
- config.mk: use -std=c99 by default.
| 2015-11-04 04:29:14 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (670) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for x11 category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package modular-xorg-server: missing distfile xorg-server-1.17.4.tar.bz2
Package py-qt4: missing distfile PyQt-mac-gpl-4.11.1.tar.gz
Package xservers: missing distfile xservers-220.127.116.11.tar.bz2
Package xview-clients: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Package xview-lib: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-29 06:07:25 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (563) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-05-25 23:00:26 by Jeremy C. Reed | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to version 4.5
Patch provide by leot. Thank you.
* Detects monitor based on input focus, not just pointer location.
* Token matching instead of just substrings.
* XIM composition support.
* Paste from clipboard with C-S-y.
* stest(1) replaces lsx(1).
* M-[Gghjkl] restored for vi-like navigation.
* New colour scheme, matching dwm-6.0.
* Couple of bug fixes.
| 2012-01-22 13:59:01 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update dmenu to 4.4.1.
PR#45763 by Bug Hunting.
This release contains plenty code cleanups.
Bug fix release, there were two missing files in yesterdays dmenu-4.2.tar.gz.
This is basically smaller and faster.
And a quick bugfix release.
This release fixes some bugs and it should be slightly nippier,
especially if your path is, ahem, broken.
This release fixes a small bug in the font loading, and changes dmenu_run to
let you use shell logic (foo && bar, etc).
| 2011-06-17 13:47:30 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2010-07-02 23:48:50 by Geert Hendrickx | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update dmenu to 4.1.1. Changes undocumented. Prerequisite for wmii upgrade.
| 2010-04-30 11:41:46 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix typos in COMMENT.