/dxpc, Differential X Protocol Compressor
3.9.2, Package name:
dxpc-3.9.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
dxpc is an X protocol compressor designed to improve the
speed of X11 applications run over low-bandwidth links
(such as dialup PPP connections).
dxpc consists of two processes:
1. a Client Proxy that runs on the "remote" machine (the machine where
the X clients are running)
2. a Server Proxy that runs on the "local" machine (the machine where
the X server is running)
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-03-18) Updated to version: dxpc-3.9.2
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: dxpc-3.8.2nb1
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version dxpc-3.8.2 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 04:29:14 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (670) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for x11 category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package modular-xorg-server: missing distfile xorg-server-1.17.4.tar.bz2
Package py-qt4: missing distfile PyQt-mac-gpl-4.11.1.tar.gz
Package xservers: missing distfile xservers-184.108.40.206.tar.bz2
Package xview-clients: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Package xview-lib: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-12-27 21:19:35 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix build on Solaris.
| 2012-10-29 06:07:25 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (563) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-03-18 11:50:46 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Improved pidfile handling code contributed by Jay Berkenbilt.
* Fix assertion failure on 64-bit architectures using LZO 2.0+.
* Clean up harmless compiler warnings in ClientMultiplexer and
* Re-implemented EncodeBuffer/DecodeBuffer to use considerably less CPU and
very slightly improve compression.
* Builds with LZO 2.0 release.
* Compiles under the Mingw environment to create native Win32 binaries.
* Added dxpcssh sample script courtesy of Wicher Minnaard.
* Added dxpc.spec file contributed by Daniel Mealha Cabrita.
* Fixed some small memory leaks and potential buffer overruns.
* Indented all sources.
| 2009-07-07 20:30:27 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2007-09-20 10:04:18 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Don't hide important commands.
| 2007-01-13 19:09:06 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Needs xproto (!).
| 2006-05-11 01:29:37 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |