/fltk13, Fast Light Tool Kit for graphical user interfaces
1.3.3nb3, Package name:
fltk-1.3.3nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
FLTK (pronounced "fulltick") is a LGPL'd C++ graphical user interface
toolkit for X (UNIX), OpenGL, and Win32. FLTK was designed to be small and
modular enough to be statically linked, but also works fine as a shared
library. FLTK also includes FLUID, an interactive user interface builder
This is version 1.3. From the FLTK website:
FLTK 1.3 is the current stable development branch based on FLTK
1.1.10. It adds internationalization, UTF-8 (Unicode), and printing
support, Doxygen based documentation, and several new widgets
including Fl_Native_File_Chooser, Fl_Table, and Fl_Tree_View.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-12-16) Updated to version: fltk-1.3.3nb3
- (2016-02-17) Updated to version: fltk-1.3.3nb2
- (2016-01-26) Updated to version: fltk-1.3.3nb1
- (2015-07-22) Updated to version: fltk-1.3.3
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: fltk-1.3.2nb5
- (2014-12-13) Updated to version: fltk-1.3.2nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-12-16 01:08:03 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Change reparent failure check to something more logical. Bump revision.
| 2016-02-18 11:13:00 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Include "../../mk/bsd.fast.prefs.mk" before checking OPSYS.
| 2016-02-17 07:05:41 by Darrin B. Jewell | Files touched by this commit (2) |
On Darwin, this package builds against quartz, not x11, so remove unnecessary \
| 2016-01-26 09:47:28 by Darrin B. Jewell | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
disable fl_update_focus calls on WIN32 and __APPLE_ since they are not defined there
| 2015-12-29 07:02:25 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2015-12-13 18:48:04 by Richard PALO | Files touched by this commit (1) |
add missing nroff tool dependency
| 2015-11-04 04:29:14 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (670) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for x11 category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package modular-xorg-server: missing distfile xorg-server-1.17.4.tar.bz2
Package py-qt4: missing distfile PyQt-mac-gpl-4.11.1.tar.gz
Package xservers: missing distfile xservers-22.214.171.124.tar.bz2
Package xview-clients: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Package xview-lib: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-07-21 23:36:41 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (15) | |
Update fltk13 to 1.3.3
New features and extensions
- New class Fl_Copy_Surface allows copying graphical data to the
clipboard in a cross-platform way
- Support for pasting graphical data from the clipboard to a widget.
- New class Fl_Image_Surface allows drawing into an Fl_Image object.
- Methods Fl::add_clipboard_notify() and Fl::remove_clipboard_notify()
to get notifications whenever the clipboard changes
- New method Fl_Window::wait_for_expose()
- New bilinear scaling method for RGB images
- New method Fl_Widget::top_window()
- New method Fl_Widget::top_window_offset()
- New Fl_Tree_Item methods label_x(), label_y(), label_w(), label_h().
- New methods Fl::enable_im() and Fl::disable_im() to enable/disable
system Input Methods (IM).
- New methods Fl::add_system_handler() and Fl::remove_system_handler()
to intercept low level system events.
- New FLTK scheme "gleam"
- New method Fl::is_scheme() to compare the current scheme name.
- New method to set custom icons for windows
see Fl_Window::icon() for more info.
- New method to set any custom cursor, based on a Fl_RGB_Image object.
Also changed fallback cursors to use this method, so that fallback
cursors are handled in a platform independent manner
- New ability to convert Fl_Pixmap to Fl_RGB_Image
- Support for full screen windows over multiple monitors.
- New optional line numbers in Fl_Text_Display and options to control
line numbers and word wrapping (on/off) in example test/editor.cxx.
- On Linux/Unix, class Fl_Native_File_Chooser uses file dialogs from
the Gnome environment (provided by the libgtk dynamic library) if
available, and falls back to Fl_File_Chooser if not
Use option Fl::OPTION_FNFC_USES_GTK to enable/disable this feature.
- New support for the Mac OS text input system that deals with character
composition and input of languages with large character sets (e.g.
Chinese and Japanese). This implementation has been reported to work
well for Chinese. Superficial testing suggests it's also operational
for Japanese. In-depth testing remains needed though.
- Many CMake improvements
- Some autoconf, configure improvements.
- Removed 1024 bytes constraint in labels and browser lines
- Mac OS version of Fl_Native_File_Chooser: when using filters in a
save file dialog, the output file extension gets changed when the
user modifies the output file type.
- Many Mac OS X improvements related to Fl_Sys_Menu_Bar.
- Improved Mac OS X keyboard handling of special keys or combinations.
- General Mac OS X improvements, incl. high resolution (Retina)
displays, and support up to Mac OS X 10.10.
- Documentation improvements and clarifications.
- Printing support improvements, including GL windows.
- Many improvements related to Fl_Tree (some of them only as ABI
breaking features, see below).
- Some static data has been made 'const' to improve memory usage
with shared libraries.
- Don't grab navkeys with modifiers (CTRL, ALT), as the application
may want them
- Check compiler support of -fvisibility, -fvisibility-inlines-hidden,
and use it, if available. Reduces shared library size.
- Drag'n'drop behaves better now: if text is dropped in the widget it
comes from, then it works like cut and paste.
- Other improvements of DND handling when dragging text from other
applications, e.g. Firefox and Thunderbird.
- Windows message WM_QUIT is processed like SIGTERM, i.e. as a
request to terminate the program.
- Fluid no longer closes the code window when hitting ESC (STR #2997).
- Improved Fl_Widget::when() handling in Fl_Tabs
- Improved support for more recent compilers (clang and gcc) that
issue more warnings, and fixed some 32-/64-bit compilation issues.
- Added method Fl_Window::clear_modal_states() to make it possible
to remove the modal or non-modal state from a window
- Fixed word selection dragging in text input
- Fixed crash if Fl_Window::flush() called while window not shown()
- Fixed segfault in fl_set_fonts_xft.cxx when loading fonts not named
- Fixed a memory leak in font loading/allocation
- Fixed OS X fl_read_image() and Fl_Paged_Device::print_window_part()
when using a Retina display.
- Fixed MinGW build if configure didn't find strcasecmp()
- Fixed access of protected member under Linux/Unix
- Fixed various Mac specific OpenGL issues
- Fixed PostScript printing with non-english locale
- Fixed a regression in Fl_File_Chooser since FLTK 1.1.8: the
Enter key now selects the file again.
- Fixed a bug in Fl_Native_File_Chooser (Windows) for some file name
- Fixed out-of-bounds memory access in Fl_Text_Display