/gst-plugins0.10-x11, Open source multimedia framework - x11 plugin
0.10.36nb2, Package name:
gst-plugins0.10-x11-0.10.36nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GStreamer is a library that allows the construction of graphs of
media-handling components, ranging from simple Ogg/Vorbis playback to
complex audio (mixing) and video (non-linear editing) processing.
Applications can take advantage of advances in codec and filter technology
transparently. Developers can add new codecs and filters by writing a
simple plugin with a clean, generic interface.
GStreamer is released under the LGPL.
This package is part of the 'base' plugins for GStreamer. It provides a
set of plugins to access the X Window System.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-09-22) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-x11-0.10.36nb2
- (2012-06-14) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-x11-0.10.36nb1
- (2012-06-11) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-x11-0.10.36
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-05-18) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-x11-0.10.34
CVS history: (Expand)