/py-Pmw, Python meta widgets (python-2.x version)
1.3.2, Package name:
py27-Pmw-1.3.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Pmw is a toolkit for building high-level compound widgets in Python
using the Tkinter module.
It consists of a set of base classes and a library of flexible and
extensible megawidgets built on this foundation. These megawidgets
include notebooks, comboboxes, selection widgets, paned widgets,
scrolled widgets and dialog windows.
This is the python-2.x version of the module.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-04-10) Updated to version: py27-Pmw-1.3.2
- (2011-10-26) Updated to version: py26-Pmw-1.3.2
- (2009-02-10) Updated to version: py25-Pmw-1.2nb1
- (2007-02-23) Updated to version: py24-Pmw-1.2nb1
CVS history: (Expand)