/py-kiwi, Framework and a set of enhanced PyGTK widgets
1.9.29nb18, Package name:
py27-kiwi-1.9.29nb18, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Kiwi consists of a set of classes and wrappers for PyGTK that were developed
to provide a sort of framework for applications. Fully object-oriented, and
roughly Smalltalk's MVC, Kiwi provides a simple, practical way to build forms,
windows and widgets that transparently access and display your object data.
Kiwi was primarily designed to make implementing the UI for Stoq easier, and
it is released under the LGPL. Kiwi is inspired by Allen Holub's Visual Proxy.
Kiwi is a framework and a set of enhanced PyGTK widgets designed to make
building programs with graphical interfaces both easy to write and easy to
maintain. Kiwi is pure Python and should work cross-platform, but is developed
on Python 2.4, Linux ix86.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: py27-kiwi-1.9.29nb18
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: py27-kiwi-1.9.29nb17
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: py27-kiwi-1.9.29nb16
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: py27-kiwi-1.9.29nb15
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: py27-kiwi-1.9.29nb14
- (2013-10-10) Updated to version: py27-kiwi-1.9.29nb13
CVS history: (Expand)