/slock, Simple X11 screen locker
1.4, Package name:
slock-1.4, Maintainer: reed
Simple screen locker for X.
It blanks the screen and hides the pointer. To unlock, type in
your password and press Enter. The Escape key resets input and it
beeps on wrong password.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-11-23) Updated to version: slock-1.4
- (2016-02-17) Updated to version: slock-1.3
- (2015-01-06) Updated to version: slock-1.2
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-05-23) Updated to version: slock-1.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-11-23 09:20:21 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update x11/slock to slock-1.4
- fix CVE-2016-6866
- add proper priviledge dropping
- use explicit_bzero from OpenBSD to clear password from memory
- major code audit and rewrite of some parts (thanks, Laslo!)
Approved by <reed>
| 2016-02-28 20:49:06 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2016-02-18 19:52:55 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Various minor fixes.
o slock also needs x11/libXinerama
o Bump _XOPEN_SOURCE version to 600 in order to avoid build issues on SunOS.
o While here also fix some cosmetical issues providing a better SUBST_MESSAGE
for "makefile" class and also accept possible user-defined CPPFLAGS.
| 2016-02-16 18:47:19 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update x11/slock to 1.3.
- Delete NO_CONFIGURE (it is not needed and sometimes can be harmful)
The changes since version 1.2 are:
- bugfix: The cover window now resizes correctly when new screens are added or
the resolution is changed while the lock is active.
- new: slock now has a third color. The three colors are used for startup,
typing and failed login attempt.
- new: slock now allows to run any command after the screen has been locked, for
example suspending to ram.
- slock now has a man page.
- a few small fixes and code style updates to make it more consistent with the
rest of the suckless projects.
| 2015-11-04 04:29:14 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (670) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for x11 category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package modular-xorg-server: missing distfile xorg-server-1.17.4.tar.bz2
Package py-qt4: missing distfile PyQt-mac-gpl-4.11.1.tar.gz
Package xservers: missing distfile xservers-220.127.116.11.tar.bz2
Package xview-clients: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Package xview-lib: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-01-09 15:34:54 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2015-01-06 14:32:25 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update 1.0 to 1.2 based on PR pkg/49063 by Leonardo Taccari.
- Instead of using do-* in Makefile adjust config.mk and use the
official Makefile like other suckless.org packages (e.g. x11/dmenu).
- Do not install README: the only useful information for the user was:
Simply invoke the 'slock' command. To get out of it, enter your
password. The user can read that in x11/slock/DESCR by
- Colors are now specified via config.h
- Minor bug fixes
- Eckhards dualcolor patch
- Minor bug fixes
| 2012-10-29 06:07:25 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (563) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.