/stalonetray, Stand-alone system tray
0.8.3, Package name:
stalonetray-0.8.3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Stalonetray is a stand-alone freedesktop.org and KDE system tray
(notification area) for X Window System/X11 (e.g. X.Org or XFree 86). It
has full XEMBED support and minimal dependencies: an X11 lib only.
Stalonetray works with virtually any EWMH-compliant window manager.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-12) Updated to version: stalonetray-0.8.3
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-02-01) Updated to version: stalonetray-0.8.1
- (2008-04-25) Updated to version: stalonetray-0.7.6nb1
- (2008-03-20) Updated to version: stalonetray-0.7.6
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-08-12 01:03:26 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated x11/stalonetray to 0.81 to 0.83
March 4, 2015
New bugfix release 0.8.3. Changes:
fix high CPU usage under E19 caused by support for _NET_WM_PING
February 5, 2015
New bugfix release 0.8.2 (aka "It ain't dead. It's restin'"). Changes:
several fixes in command line and config file parser
fixed _NET_WM_STRUTS_PARTIAL support for multiple screens (kudos to Mario \
Pilz for a patch)
fixed _NET_WM_DESKTOP support (thanks to Sasha Vasko for a report)
added support for _NET_WM_PING
| 2015-11-04 04:29:14 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (670) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for x11 category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package modular-xorg-server: missing distfile xorg-server-1.17.4.tar.bz2
Package py-qt4: missing distfile PyQt-mac-gpl-4.11.1.tar.gz
Package xservers: missing distfile xservers-184.108.40.206.tar.bz2
Package xview-clients: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Package xview-lib: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-29 06:07:25 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (563) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-06-16 05:15:33 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (23) |
Sort a bunch of plists.
| 2011-02-28 15:53:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (169) |
Reset maintainer for retired developers.
| 2011-02-01 05:38:12 by Eric Schnoebelen | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
# November 5, 2010
New bugfix release 0.8.1. Fixes:
* fix build failure for non-debug configurations
* several manpage updates
* fix SEGFAULT while parsing command line
* icon layout fixes
Known issues: some Gnome icons that are "hidden" actually create a
window that is detected and embedded by stalonetray. Such icons appear
as empty spaces in the tray. Applications that are known to behave this
way are gnome-power-manager and gpk-update-icon.
# October 21, 2009
New major release 0.8.0. New features/notable changes:
* Remote control. Now it is possible to execute clicks on icons
windows from command line. See documentation on --remote-click option
for more info
* Support for window struts EWMH property: now maximized windows do
not cover stalonetray window. See documentation on --window-strut option
for more info.
* In addition to --icon-size which defines default icon size, now
there is also a --slot-size which defines size of slot containing an
* Initial and maximal tray window dimensions are now specified in
* Scrollbars: now tray window has extra border, which user can click
on to scroll icon area. This means that one can have fixed-size tray
window (usefull when it is swallowed by FvwmButtons). See documentation
on --scrollbars option for more info. This feature is experimental.
* Semi-ugly support for WindowMaker dockapp mode. See documentation
on --dockapp-mode option for more info.
* Build fix for NetBSD.
* Fix EWMH window type support.
Some command line and configuration file options were depricated, see
DEPRICATIONS section of manpage for more info.
| 2008-04-25 17:04:32 by Steven M. Bellovin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Enable debug option
| 2008-03-15 21:35:26 by Steven M. Bellovin | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Fix portability bug that caused spurious error message on NetBSD (patch
Update to newest upstream version.
- fix bug with sticky mode under Openbox
- fix bug with dissappearing window under WindowMaker (sf.net bug #1858069)
- fix layout bug which prevented tray to shrink properly
- fix resizing bug when grow gravity seemed to be ignored
- fix regression: KDE icons are collected at startup again
- fix focus model so that it (more-or-less) matches ICCM
- fix silly bug with window states (sticky works now)
- code cleanup in xembed implementation
- fix sample rc file (Debian bug #446899)
- fix fallback support mode for KDE icons (now KDE icons
work in Xmonad)
- detect if stalonetrays` window is no longer toplevel
and do not try to fix geometry (fixes excessive CPU
usage as reported in Debian bug #444748)
- fix freedesktop.org icons support on amd64 (Debian bug #445056)
- fix typo in parameter name for maximal tray height (Debian bug #444717)
- fix crash on invalid rc file (Debian bug #443543)
- fix occasional KDE icons dissapearance (sf.net bug #1676375)
0.7 release highlights:
- tinting and fuzzy edges
- layout improvements
- XEMBED imlementation fixes
- massive code cleanup