/xaniroc, Animate your root-cursor
1.02nb4, Package name:
xaniroc-1.02nb4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
xaniroc will change the root window cursor of an X11 screen into a rotating X.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-05-03) Updated to version: xaniroc-1.02nb4
- (2008-11-10) Updated to version: xaniroc-1.02nb3
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: xaniroc-1.02nb2
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version xaniroc-1.02nb1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 04:29:14 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (670) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for x11 category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package modular-xorg-server: missing distfile xorg-server-1.17.4.tar.bz2
Package py-qt4: missing distfile PyQt-mac-gpl-4.11.1.tar.gz
Package xservers: missing distfile xservers-184.108.40.206.tar.bz2
Package xview-clients: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Package xview-lib: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-29 06:07:25 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (563) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-05-03 11:55:33 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (36) | |
Drop dependency on libXp (from Imake)
* libXp was used by Xaw8, but it had been obsolated, and in pkgsrc,
x11/libXaw/buildlink3.mk had been switched to pick up Xaw7 by default.
* With x11/xorg-cf-files, libXp was offered with XawClientLibs,
but updated to 1.0.4, it was removed.
* And pkgsrc had been switched to use always xorg-cf-files and imake from pkgsrc,
so all platforms should not require libXp from libXaw with Imake.
| 2008-11-10 18:21:40 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (147) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libXaw API depends bump due to libXaw8 removal.
| 2008-06-20 03:09:45 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (993) |
Add DESTDIR support.
| 2008-04-16 07:34:51 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
MASTER_SITES are dead.
Set ftp.42.org (Noticed by Zafer Aydogan via private mail) FreeBSD ports doing.
| 2006-12-27 14:37:47 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (210) |
- fine grained X11 dependencies for packages which have either USE_IMAKE
or USE_X11BASE set, but don't include mk/x11.buildlink3.mk directly or
- introduce BUILDLINK_PREFIX.libXpm as alias for BUILDLINK_PREFIX.xpm
in the !modular case
- fix some cases where the check for libX11 couldn't work at all by using
C++ for compilation without including the proper headers
Verified using a full X11_TYPE=xorg bulk build without additional
breakage. Discussed with salo@, wiz@ and send to packages@ for feedback.
| 2006-03-04 22:31:14 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (2257) |
Point MAINTAINER to pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org in the case where no
developer is officially maintaining the package.
The rationale for changing this from "tech-pkg" to \
that it implies that any user can try to maintain the package (by
submitting patches to the mailing list). Since the folks most likely
to care about the package are the folks that want to use it or are
already using it, this would leverage the energy of users who aren't