/xcb-util-image, XCB port of Xlibs XImage and XShmImage
0.4.0, Package name:
xcb-util-image-0.4.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
XCB util-image module provides the following library:
- image: Port of Xlib's XImage and XShmImage functions.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-10-20) Updated to version: xcb-util-image-0.4.0
- (2012-10-02) Updated to version: xcb-util-image-0.3.9nb1
- (2012-08-13) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version xcb-util-image-0.3.9 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 04:29:14 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (670) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for x11 category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package modular-xorg-server: missing distfile xorg-server-1.17.4.tar.bz2
Package py-qt4: missing distfile PyQt-mac-gpl-4.11.1.tar.gz
Package xservers: missing distfile xservers-18.104.22.168.tar.bz2
Package xview-clients: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Package xview-lib: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-10-24 23:10:21 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Half of the patch is obviously outdated as the function returns void
now. The other half is also in a place that is bogus, so drop the patch
| 2014-10-20 13:15:38 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.4.0:
Release 0.4.0 (2014-10-15)
- Corrected return value documentation for xcb_image_shm_put().
- Added additional format tests for XY_PIXMAP bit planes.
- Changed test_xcb_image to work with XY_PIXMAP with nontrivial planemask.
- Fixed get_image to handle xy format with nontrivial plane_mask.
- Fixed endianness bug in xy pixmap getimage.
- Use AC_CONFIG_HEADERS to create a config.h file.
- Add missing COPYING file.
- Using X11 Protocol headers, so XPROTO_CFLAGS is required.
- Move test cases into their own directory.
- Fix compilation when NDEBUG is defined.
| 2014-04-06 08:10:28 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
from xcb-image.pc, xcb and xcb-shm is required, so need to buildlink with x11/libxcb.
| 2012-10-29 06:07:25 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (563) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-02 14:09:42 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (19) |
Increase the minium required version of the "x11/libxcb" package to 1.6.
There are at least two packages ("graphics/cairo" and \
which require this. And we definitely want to avoid the situation where
both the based and "pkgsrc" version get used at the same time.
Bump all the packages which use the "x11/libxcb" package except the two
which already require version 1.6. For those package remove the manually
set minimum required version.
Change discussed with Thomas Klausner in private e-mail.
| 2012-08-27 12:04:31 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Add two buildlink3.mk files.
| 2012-08-18 10:04:26 by John Marino | Files touched by this commit (2) |
x11/xcb-util-image: Fix build for some compilers.
gcc44 complains "control reaches end of non-void function" on DragonFly
Apparently gcc45+ recognizes the assert, but for those compilers that don't,
putting a dummy return value won't hurt anything and it fixes the build
at least for gcc 4.4.