/xf86-video-radeonhd, Modular X.org driver for Radeon HD series
1.3.0nb2, Package name:
xf86-video-radeonhd-1.3.0nb2, Maintainer: joerg
This is the video driver for ATI Radeon HD cards for the modular Xorg server.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2010-09-14) Updated to version: xf86-video-radeonhd-1.3.0nb2
- (2010-03-09) Updated to version: xf86-video-radeonhd-1.3.0nb1
- (2009-10-15) Updated to version: xf86-video-radeonhd-1.3.0
- (2009-06-11) Updated to version: xf86-video-radeonhd-1.2.5nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2012-10-29 06:07:25 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (563) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-09-27 12:06:33 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (39) |
Define DRIVER_MAN_SUFFIX on Solaris to the same as every other system, this
diverges from the standard layout on Solaris but ensures a consistent
experience for pkgsrc packages.
Fixes 31 packages on Solaris.
| 2012-06-16 01:06:09 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (63) |
Whitespace. (as whined about by pkglint)
| 2010-09-14 13:03:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1096) |
Bump dependency on pixman to 0.18.4 because cairo-1.10 needs that
version, and bump all depends.
Per discussion on pkgsrc-changes.
| 2010-03-08 21:39:50 by Soren Jacobsen | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
This needs zlib. Bump PKGREVISION to 1.
| 2009-10-14 20:50:20 by Hasso Tepper | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.3.0. Version 1.3.0 improvements:
- Added support for RV740, M92, M93, M97.
- Added support for HDMI audio on RS690 and R700.
- Added support for power management.
- Implemented almost correct analysis of PowerPlay AtomBIOS tables.
- 2D acceleration (EXA) is enabled by default now, except on RV740.
- Backlight handling finally fixed - compatible with xbacklight 1.1.1.
- Overhaul of memory controller setup. Fixes many "MC not idle" issues.
- Overhaul of cursor handling. Fixes most cursor bugs.
- Selectable color space for XVideo on R6xx/R7xx.
- Tons of bug fixes (DDC, EXA, LUT, RandR, AtomBIOS).
- More quirk table entries.
- Shave support (cleaner compilation output).
- All warnings fixed.
- Some start of Developer's documentation in README.coding.
| 2009-06-11 09:00:31 by Hasso Tepper | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Accumulated cursor fixes from upstream repository. Should fix a cursor
corruption issues. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2009-06-07 13:24:39 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (41) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for modular-xorg-server update.