/xfstt, TrueType font server for X11
1.9.3, Package name:
xfstt-1.9.3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Xfstt is an X11 Font Server for TrueType fonts.
TT fonts are generally regarded to be the best scalable
fonts for low resolution devices like displays.
Examples where good scalable fonts improve the visual
quality considerably are netscape(tm), gimp and java(tm).
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-29) Updated to version: xfstt-1.9.3
- (2014-11-12) Updated to version: xfstt-1.9.1
- (2012-06-13) Updated to version: xfstt-1.9
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2008-08-31) Updated to version: xfstt-1.6nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-05 14:17:37 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove patch that's not in distinfo
| 2017-01-29 06:54:21 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated x11/xfstt to 1.9.3
· Switch to https for hadrons.org URLs.
· Check strSubFamily for emptiness when assigning it.
· Use matching delete  operator for new .
· Use std::string instead of static buffers.
· Check error failures from socket() call.
· Do no dereference TTFont variable before using it.
· Use memcpy() instead of strncpy() to copy a fixed-length string.
· Initialize structs that go over the wire to 0.
· Remove pathname length check.
· Update Jave AWT font.properties example.
· Switch source browser URL to use cgit.
· Remove obsolete LSM file.
· Enable system extensions.
· Enable LFS with AC_SYS_LARGEFILE.
· Use AM_PROG_AR to detect the correct archiver to use.
· Bump gettext dependency to 0.19.
| 2015-11-04 04:29:14 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (670) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for x11 category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package modular-xorg-server: missing distfile xorg-server-1.17.4.tar.bz2
Package py-qt4: missing distfile PyQt-mac-gpl-4.11.1.tar.gz
Package xservers: missing distfile xservers-22.214.171.124.tar.bz2
Package xview-clients: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Package xview-lib: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-07-04 18:18:44 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (222) |
Remove USE_X11BASE and X11PREFIX.
| 2014-11-12 16:33:11 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
remove now unneeded patch.
| 2014-11-12 16:24:16 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (17) | |
Remove gcc-2.95 patches.
Remove patch-aa and replace with SUBST_SED in Makefile.
| 2014-11-12 16:19:03 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.9.1:
Bump gettext dependency to 0.18.2.
Bump automake version to 1.11.
Switch from gzip to xz for distribution tarballs.
Update upstream project URLs to the new site.
| 2014-11-12 16:16:08 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Update HOMEPAGE and MASTER_SITES.
From Guillem Jover <firstname.lastname@example.org> on pkgsrc-users.