/xphoon, Set the root window to the moon in its current phase
19910918nb3, Package name:
xphoon-19910918nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Xphoon sets X the root window to a picture of the moon in its current phase.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2008-07-28) Updated to version: xphoon-19910918nb3
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: xphoon-19910918nb2
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version xphoon-19910918nb1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 04:29:14 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (670) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for x11 category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package modular-xorg-server: missing distfile xorg-server-1.17.4.tar.bz2
Package py-qt4: missing distfile PyQt-mac-gpl-4.11.1.tar.gz
Package xservers: missing distfile xservers-184.108.40.206.tar.bz2
Package xview-clients: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Package xview-lib: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-29 06:07:25 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (563) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-07-30 05:50:22 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
shut up pkglint
| 2008-07-28 04:45:56 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (10) |
Drag this kicking and screaming into the Century of the Fruitbat.
- Use standard headers instead of rolling custom wrong decls.
- Don't use void main.
- Fix y2038 bugs.
- Prune dead code.
- Stop using outdated timezone interfaces.
- Don't need libcompat any more.
- Generally clean up build.
Should fix broken build on Linux, probably other non-BSD OSes as well.
| 2008-07-14 14:56:20 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (563) |
Mark as destdir ready.
| 2007-12-02 12:51:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove Ex-MASTER_SITEs. From Zafer Aydogan.
| 2007-02-22 20:27:30 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (721) |
Whitespace cleanup, courtesy of pkglint.
Patch provided by Sergey Svishchev in private mail.
| 2006-12-27 14:37:47 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (210) |
- fine grained X11 dependencies for packages which have either USE_IMAKE
or USE_X11BASE set, but don't include mk/x11.buildlink3.mk directly or
- introduce BUILDLINK_PREFIX.libXpm as alias for BUILDLINK_PREFIX.xpm
in the !modular case
- fix some cases where the check for libX11 couldn't work at all by using
C++ for compilation without including the proper headers
Verified using a full X11_TYPE=xorg bulk build without additional
breakage. Discussed with salo@, wiz@ and send to packages@ for feedback.