/xscreensaver, Screen saver and locker for the X window system
5.29nb1, Package name:
xscreensaver-5.29nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The xscreensaver program waits until the keyboard and mouse have been idle
for a period, and then runs a graphics demo chosen at random. It turns off
as soon as there is any mouse or keyboard activity.
The purpose of xscreensaver is to display pretty pictures on your screen
when it is not in use, in keeping with the philosophy that unattended
monitors should always be doing something interesting, just like they do
in the movies.
However, xscreensaver can also be used as a screen locker, to prevent
others from using your terminal while your are away.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: xscreensaver-5.29nb1
- (2014-08-15) Updated to version: xscreensaver-5.29
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: xscreensaver-5.22nb1
- (2013-07-22) Updated to version: xscreensaver-5.22
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: xscreensaver-5.19nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: xscreensaver-5.19nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-04-25 16:25:26 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (687) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories p through x.
| 2015-01-24 07:09:13 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
fixes DEPENDS pattern.
| 2014-08-12 17:57:14 by Hauke Fath | Files touched by this commit (8) | |
Update x11/xscreensaver to 5.29.
From the changelog:
5.29 * Downgraded to Xcode 5.0.2 to make it possible to build savers
that will still run on 10.6 and 10.7. Sigh.
* Updated `webcollage' for recent changes.
5.28 * Fixed some compilation problems and intermittent crashes.
* Turned off the OSX 10.6 enable_gc hack. It didn't work.
5.27 * New hacks, `tessellimage' and `projectiveplane'.
* Added support for pthreads, because Dave Odell is a madman.
* Updated `webcollage' for recent changes.
* Minor iOS tweaks to the `analogtv' hacks.
* X11: Don't assume Suspend = 0 implies "No DPMS".
* Minor updates to `boxed' and `klein'.
* Fixed possible crash in `apple2', `noseguy', `xmatrix', `shadebobs'.
* Fixed possible crash in OSX preferences.
* OSX Performance improvements.
* Plugged some leaks.
5.26 * More auto-updater tweaks.
5.25 * Try harder to bypass Quarrantine and Gatekeeper in OSX installer.
* Some files were missing from the tarball.
5.24 * Added "Automatically check for updates" option on OSX.
* Updated feed-loading for recent Flickr changes.
* Updated `webcollage' for recent Google changes.
* Added Instagram and Bing as `webcollage' image sources.
* Updated to latest autoconf.
* Bug fixes.
5.23 * New hack, `geodesic'.
* iOS and OSX: huge XCopyArea performance improvements.
* More heuristics for using RSS feeds as image sources.
* Improved Wikipedia parser.
* Updated `webcollage' for recent Flickr changes.
* Added Android to `bsod'.
* OSX: Added a real installer.
* iOS and OSX: fixed a font-metrics bug.
* iOS: Fixed aspect ratio bug in non-rotating apps when launched in
* Made `quasicrystal' work on weak graphics cards.
* iOS: fixed `ifs'.
* Better compression on icons, plists and XML files: smaller
distribution and installation footprint.
* Reverted that DEACTIVATE change. Bad idea.
* `Phosphor' now supports amber as well as green.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-11-11 14:07:23 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) |
prevent to use gmake-izm.
fixes PR pkg/48224.
| 2013-07-22 16:24:17 by Matthias Drochner | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
update to 5.22
-New hacks, kaleidocycle, quasicrystal, unknownpleasures and hexadrop
-Performance improvements for interference
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-11-24 23:32:11 by Aleksey Cheusov | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix bad pattern in BUILD_DEPENDS