/xscreensaver, Screen saver and locker for the X window system
5.32, Package name:
xscreensaver-5.32, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The xscreensaver program waits until the keyboard and mouse have been idle
for a period, and then runs a graphics demo chosen at random. It turns off
as soon as there is any mouse or keyboard activity.
The purpose of xscreensaver is to display pretty pictures on your screen
when it is not in use, in keeping with the philosophy that unattended
monitors should always be doing something interesting, just like they do
in the movies.
However, xscreensaver can also be used as a screen locker, to prevent
others from using your terminal while your are away.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-05-09) Updated to version: xscreensaver-5.32
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: xscreensaver-5.29nb1
- (2014-08-15) Updated to version: xscreensaver-5.29
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: xscreensaver-5.22nb1
- (2013-07-22) Updated to version: xscreensaver-5.22
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: xscreensaver-5.19nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-05-09 05:58:15 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (9) | |
- Drop three patches, those are now included in upstream code.
- recover pt_BR.po (seems not empty) Makefile and patch-ab
- Update 5.29 to 5.32
5.32 * Fixed some X11 compilation problems.
* Fixed display size and shake gestures on iOS.
5.31 * New hacks, `geodesicgears', `binaryring' and `cityflow'.
* UTF-8 text support (instead of only Latin1) and antialiased text
on X11 with Xft (instead of only on OSX/iOS) in `fontglide',
`noseguy', `fliptext', `starwars', and `winduprobot'.
The other text-displaying hacks (`apple2', `phosphor', `xmatrix',
and `gltext') also now accept UTF-8 input, though they convert it
to Latin1 or ASCII.
* `glplanet' now has both day and night maps, and a sharp terminator.
* Fixed `webcollage' on OSX.
* Fixed a transparency glitch in `winduprobot'.
* `lockward' works on iOS.
* Text and image loading work on OSX 10.10.
* Rotation works properly on iOS 8.
* Added a search field on iOS.
* Preliminary, unfinished support for Android.
5.30 * New hack, `winduprobot'.
* Many improvements to `lament', including Leviathan.
* Fixed the normals in `flyingtoasters': shading is correct now.
* Implemented TEXTURE_GEN in GLES: flying toast is now toasted on iOS.
* Make cel-shading sort-of work in `skytentacles' on iOS.
* Fixed dragging-to-rotate on rotated iOS devices, I think.
* Dragging has inertia now.
* Most hacks respond to mouse-clicks, double-taps and swipes as
meaning "do something different now".
* Reworked OpenGL fonts.
* The OSX auto-update installer wasn't working. This time for sure?
* Various minor fixes.
| 2015-04-25 16:25:26 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (687) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories p through x.
| 2015-01-24 07:09:13 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
fixes DEPENDS pattern.
| 2014-08-12 17:57:14 by Hauke Fath | Files touched by this commit (8) | |
Update x11/xscreensaver to 5.29.
From the changelog:
5.29 * Downgraded to Xcode 5.0.2 to make it possible to build savers
that will still run on 10.6 and 10.7. Sigh.
* Updated `webcollage' for recent changes.
5.28 * Fixed some compilation problems and intermittent crashes.
* Turned off the OSX 10.6 enable_gc hack. It didn't work.
5.27 * New hacks, `tessellimage' and `projectiveplane'.
* Added support for pthreads, because Dave Odell is a madman.
* Updated `webcollage' for recent changes.
* Minor iOS tweaks to the `analogtv' hacks.
* X11: Don't assume Suspend = 0 implies "No DPMS".
* Minor updates to `boxed' and `klein'.
* Fixed possible crash in `apple2', `noseguy', `xmatrix', `shadebobs'.
* Fixed possible crash in OSX preferences.
* OSX Performance improvements.
* Plugged some leaks.
5.26 * More auto-updater tweaks.
5.25 * Try harder to bypass Quarrantine and Gatekeeper in OSX installer.
* Some files were missing from the tarball.
5.24 * Added "Automatically check for updates" option on OSX.
* Updated feed-loading for recent Flickr changes.
* Updated `webcollage' for recent Google changes.
* Added Instagram and Bing as `webcollage' image sources.
* Updated to latest autoconf.
* Bug fixes.
5.23 * New hack, `geodesic'.
* iOS and OSX: huge XCopyArea performance improvements.
* More heuristics for using RSS feeds as image sources.
* Improved Wikipedia parser.
* Updated `webcollage' for recent Flickr changes.
* Added Android to `bsod'.
* OSX: Added a real installer.
* iOS and OSX: fixed a font-metrics bug.
* iOS: Fixed aspect ratio bug in non-rotating apps when launched in
* Made `quasicrystal' work on weak graphics cards.
* iOS: fixed `ifs'.
* Better compression on icons, plists and XML files: smaller
distribution and installation footprint.
* Reverted that DEACTIVATE change. Bad idea.
* `Phosphor' now supports amber as well as green.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-11-11 14:07:23 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) |
prevent to use gmake-izm.
fixes PR pkg/48224.
| 2013-07-22 16:24:17 by Matthias Drochner | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
update to 5.22
-New hacks, kaleidocycle, quasicrystal, unknownpleasures and hexadrop
-Performance improvements for interference
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.