/xterm, Latest terminal emulator for the X Window System
312, Package name:
xterm-312, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The xterm program is a terminal emulator for the X Window System. It provides
DEC VT102 and Tektronix 4014 compatible terminals for programs that can't use
the window system directly.
This version implements ISO/ANSI colors using the "new" color model
(i.e., background color erase). It also implements most of the control
sequences for VT220.
===========================================================================Required to run:
$NetBSD: MESSAGE.Solaris,v 1.1 2005/02/16 22:05:36 reed Exp $
This package should be deinstalled before you update to a newer Solaris
or OpenWindows version.
] Required to build:
] Package options
: freetype, luit, xpm
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-10-05) Updated to version: xterm-312
- (2014-10-01) Updated to version: xterm-311
- (2014-07-31) Updated to version: xterm-310
- (2014-07-24) Updated to version: xterm-309
- (2014-07-12) Updated to version: xterm-308
- (2014-06-09) Updated to version: xterm-306
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-10-05 16:41:21 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 312:
* undo change to do_select_regex() in patch #311 (reports by H Merijn
Brand, Sven-Haegar Koch, Debian #762978).
| 2014-10-01 13:13:38 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 311:
Patch #311 - 2014/09/18
* mention xclip in manpage as an alternative workaround for copying
clipboard data, noting that selectToClipboard (from patch #209) is
the recommended approach (Debian #639094).
* correct comparison in do_select_regex() of working position against
* correct initialization for regular-expression feature of
exec-selectable and insert-selectable actions (Debian #758633).
* modify logic for exec-formatted and insert-formatted actions to
ensure that the formatting occurs just after the selection is
received (Debian #758633).
* account for state of reverse-video in special case of cursor
coloring (Debian #759734).
* fix a sign-extension problem in ReGIS support, as well as
correcting a case where ignored-characters were not really ignored
(patch by Ross Combs).
* Enable the "Escape Sequence" menu entry when an OSC 50 is received.
Also disable it if the escape sequence specifies no font (Debian
* improve fix for the fontsel menu entry from patch #304: because the
recovery used the "current font", it would fail if one first
selected a valid font, then an invalid font (Debian #760207).
* correct an off-by-one in limit-check for ScrnLimitChar function
(report by Egmont Koblinger).
| 2014-07-29 13:39:53 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 310:
* update package/freebsd files based on xterm #309 port.
* adapt changes from Minux3.2 which ported xterm #197, to allow
building on that platform both using imake as well as using the
* update precompose.c based on Unicode 7.0
* build-fix for --with-Xaw3dxft option (report by Emanuel Haupt).
| 2014-07-22 11:46:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 309:
Patch #309 - 2014/07/13
* modify configure script to work around debris left by XQuartz
* modify test-package scripts to enable ReGIS graphics.
* improvements/additions to ReGIS graphics, e.g., drawing text (Ross
* add --with-Xaw3dxft, to link with Xaw 3d xft library (Stephen P
* amend reset for cursor-shape to take into account cursorUnderline
resource (report by Christian Weisgerber).
* update config.guess, config.sub
| 2014-07-12 16:41:04 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 308. Changes for 308 unknown; I only know that they were posted
on freshcode, but that's dead.
Changes in 307:
This release fixes several display issues remaining from the changes
to support italics.
| 2014-06-09 14:31:45 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 306: fix incomplete implementation of new SGRs
| 2014-06-06 14:22:44 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 305:
This release reviewed/improved features reset on "hard reset" and
implemented four SGRs, for completeness. There were several other
| 2014-05-04 18:48:36 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 304:
This adds experimental support for ReGIS. There are also several
minor bugfixes and portability improvements.