/xterm, Latest terminal emulator for the X Window System
314, Package name:
xterm-314, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The xterm program is a terminal emulator for the X Window System. It provides
DEC VT102 and Tektronix 4014 compatible terminals for programs that can't use
the window system directly.
This version implements ISO/ANSI colors using the "new" color model
(i.e., background color erase). It also implements most of the control
sequences for VT220.
===========================================================================Required to run:
$NetBSD: MESSAGE.Solaris,v 1.1 2005/02/16 22:05:36 reed Exp $
This package should be deinstalled before you update to a newer Solaris
or OpenWindows version.
] Required to build:
] Package options
: freetype, luit, xpm
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-01-02) Updated to version: xterm-314
- (2014-12-01) Updated to version: xterm-313
- (2014-10-05) Updated to version: xterm-312
- (2014-10-01) Updated to version: xterm-311
- (2014-07-31) Updated to version: xterm-310
- (2014-07-24) Updated to version: xterm-309
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-01-02 16:56:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 314:
Patch #314 - 2014/12/28
fix a minor bug in the termcap-specific version of resize when
the lines or columns values are at the very end of an incomplete
termcap string (prompted by coverity report).
improve paste64 feature (report by Olaf Rogalsky)
add configure option --with-man2html to allow an alternative
to groff's man/html conversion.
review and modify resource-settings which can be set via control
change passedPty from fixed-length to allocated to ensure that
it is long enough to hold the -S option value (report by Ben
improve ReGIS graphics initialization (Ross Combs):
| 2014-12-01 09:59:00 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 313:
Various improvements to ReGIS graphics. Several minor fixes/improvements.
| 2014-10-05 16:41:21 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 312:
* undo change to do_select_regex() in patch #311 (reports by H Merijn
Brand, Sven-Haegar Koch, Debian #762978).
| 2014-10-01 13:13:38 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 311:
Patch #311 - 2014/09/18
* mention xclip in manpage as an alternative workaround for copying
clipboard data, noting that selectToClipboard (from patch #209) is
the recommended approach (Debian #639094).
* correct comparison in do_select_regex() of working position against
* correct initialization for regular-expression feature of
exec-selectable and insert-selectable actions (Debian #758633).
* modify logic for exec-formatted and insert-formatted actions to
ensure that the formatting occurs just after the selection is
received (Debian #758633).
* account for state of reverse-video in special case of cursor
coloring (Debian #759734).
* fix a sign-extension problem in ReGIS support, as well as
correcting a case where ignored-characters were not really ignored
(patch by Ross Combs).
* Enable the "Escape Sequence" menu entry when an OSC 50 is received.
Also disable it if the escape sequence specifies no font (Debian
* improve fix for the fontsel menu entry from patch #304: because the
recovery used the "current font", it would fail if one first
selected a valid font, then an invalid font (Debian #760207).
* correct an off-by-one in limit-check for ScrnLimitChar function
(report by Egmont Koblinger).
| 2014-07-29 13:39:53 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 310:
* update package/freebsd files based on xterm #309 port.
* adapt changes from Minux3.2 which ported xterm #197, to allow
building on that platform both using imake as well as using the
* update precompose.c based on Unicode 7.0
* build-fix for --with-Xaw3dxft option (report by Emanuel Haupt).
| 2014-07-22 11:46:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 309:
Patch #309 - 2014/07/13
* modify configure script to work around debris left by XQuartz
* modify test-package scripts to enable ReGIS graphics.
* improvements/additions to ReGIS graphics, e.g., drawing text (Ross
* add --with-Xaw3dxft, to link with Xaw 3d xft library (Stephen P
* amend reset for cursor-shape to take into account cursorUnderline
resource (report by Christian Weisgerber).
* update config.guess, config.sub
| 2014-07-12 16:41:04 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 308. Changes for 308 unknown; I only know that they were posted
on freshcode, but that's dead.
Changes in 307:
This release fixes several display issues remaining from the changes
to support italics.
| 2014-06-09 14:31:45 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 306: fix incomplete implementation of new SGRs