/xview-clients, OpenLook applications and man pages
3.2.1nb4, Package name:
xview-clients-3.2.1nb4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
XView (X Window-System-based Visual/Integrated Environment for
Workstations) is a user-interface toolkit to support interactive,
graphics-based applications running under the X Window System. The
appearance and functionality of XView applications follow the OPEN
LOOK Graphical User Interface (GUI) specification.
This package contains the olwm window manager, which is a ICCCM-compliant
window that adheres to the OPEN LOOK (TM) user interface.
The complete list of XView clients contained in this package are:
clock An XView clock application.
cmdtool An XView terminal emulator.
olwm The OPENLOOK window manager.
olwmslave 'helper' program for olwm.
This version of the XView applications corresponds to that provided with
OpenWindows Version 3.2 from SunSoft Inc.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2009-12-22) Updated to version: xview-clients-3.2.1nb4
- (2008-08-31) Updated to version: xview-clients-3.2.1nb3
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: xview-clients-3.2.1nb2
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version xview-clients-3.2.1nb1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)