/etm, Event and Task Manager
296, Package name:
etm-296, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
etm is an acronym for Event and Task Manager. It provides a format
for using simple text files to store event and task information,
a command line interface for viewing tasks and events in a variety
of convenient ways and a curses-based GUI for creating and modifying
events and tasks as well as viewing them. Alarms are supported for
events and repetition for both events and tasks in a powerful and
Compared to the combination of wxRemind and yeaGTD, etm provides
the following advantages:
* an agenda view that shows events and tasks together for the
next few days rather than one day at a time in separate task
and event windows.
* a quick and simple way to enter events and tasks on a single
* support for remind but also an independent way of entering
events with contexts, notes and optional alarms.
* an interactive GUI that uses curses and thus requires nothing
more than a terminal window.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2009-10-17) Package has been reborn
- (2009-10-16) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version etm-296 (created)